Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

joy1 said:
Flipkart sucks ass , my first and last order from them. :(
Come one man. They started the movement on the 25th, as per NDA they cannot earlier. At least not India.

Now if there is a weekend in between, ain't there fault. Order books from them, then you will realize their true forte and potential..!

got myn on 26(nextworld)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

comp@ddict said:
RECOMMENDED:
Crytek's Official Modding Portal | Modifications | [WIP] Boost FPS tweak

Use this autoexec, I see fantastic results in the thread, hopefully it will work for you the same way.

It boosted the frame rate from (at 1680x1050) from 43fps to 58fps on the HD5870. I'm expecting your 24-29fps to easily hit 35-38fps
hey guys, i don't know how to use this tweak.
please somebody give instructions to use this:(

sukant said:
well include me also in it :) , even i gonna mp the hell out :) and aman are u the same one who used to use the nick aman cant mag in cs 1.6 ?? ;)
no i hate 1.6 more than Osama Bin Laden. And whenever i play games, my nick is mostly "reyez" but for crysis it'll be "aman27deep" as reyez wasn't available.

joy1 said:
Flipkart sucks ass , my first and last order from them. :(
Dude you expect them to deliver Day 1-2? Come on this is India.

BoRNTeRRI3T said:
even i got my copy today

will be starting

any idea when is DX 11 patch coming

coz i only play single player once
nobody knows but I'd guess about a month.

dark.lord.rules said:
Crysis 2 goin to start in vixture from ??? ...
Cycle 2 or 3. Cycle 1 got over last week on Sunday. Cycle 2 expected last week of April. visit Vixture. Asia-Pacific's Premier Gaming Community. for more info. And you can also visit their facebook page.

asingh said:
Order books from them, then you will realize their true forte and potential..!
Agreed. Really good service.

Aman27deep said:
Dude you expect them to deliver Day 1-2? Come on this is India.

Try Game4U or Intencity u would know , atleast I was expecting it to ship on 25th itself.

I buy all my console games from these retailers , just to try COD option I chose Flipkart this time also they had it for cheapest price compared to others.

I know when the first cycle got over :p .. im a d!rT clan member ... :D ... hopefully cry2 will be coming from cycle 3 and the points of crysis wars will be forwarded..

joy1 said:
Try Game4U or Intencity u would know , atleast I was expecting it to ship on 25th itself.

I buy all my console games from these retailers , just to try COD option I chose Flipkart this time also they had it for cheapest price compared to others.
I'll happily get the game for 750 bucks, you just need to have some patience mate, Flipkart is pretty good.

Moreover as you picked COD, they didn't shipped it via their own courier which is way quicker.

it's better for you guys who are getting late deliveries than my case :p I downloaded in EA download manager only to find out that it was still keeping on downloading even after 100% for several hours... then saw the folder and checked it's size which was not increasing even though EADM is downloading.

then searched the web frantically for solutions but found nothing concrete regarding my problem. so deleted the download and started it again (8.2GB :p) then also the same happened in the end. finally found out that it's kaspersky that is causing the problem by renaming all the '.exe' files to '.exe_' thinking the EADM's unzipping process as some virus activity :mad:

so I renamed all the exe files properly, installed and started the game. immediately power went off in the house :( FML

so coudn't even start the game yesterday. will be paying it today if lucky :ashamed:

_

Same thing happened to me. I downloaded till 12% and then turned off my PC. Then when i again turned on my PC, EADM showed only 7% . WTH! :mad: So having no other option i just torrented the iso and then installed it and now i don't need to download the game again. Hell YEah! And it even shows in the EADM.

Anyway, it not illegal what i did.

@ DigitalDude - Just download the original cloneDVD iso and then you will be able to install your game. I warned you guys about EA download manager before.

@ Jojo - Yeah not illegal, but u wasted ~200-250 more bucks and you won't even get a physical copy :p Only good thing you get is Crysis 1, but we all have already played it several times over.

started this soon on my xbox 2 days ago.the gfx for a fps game are just too awesome and i am loving the nano suit.the aliens are very hard to defeat though:ashamed:

^ I find Aliens are defeatable easily.

@Aman- Nice Article.

BTW, Got my copy from Intencity last evening and playing it slowly. Wanna enjoy every bit of the game.

i am still waiting for my copy :( . i specially completed most work so that i can play today without any disturbance .

Back