Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

1. Earlier they used to offer Bluedart for upfront payment and Aramex for COD. Bluedart used to take 24-48 hours from shipment and Aramex used to take an extra 1-2 days to get shipped and another 1-2 day apart from Bluedart's 24-48 hours. So Aramex used to take 4-7 days approx instead of 24-72 hours for Bluedart.

2. Now they use Flipkart Self Service for metropolitans which is even faster than Bluedart and can often deliver in less than a few working hours! Bluedart is probably used for tier 2 cities. In case you chose COD and in case they use Aramex for you, in that case expect Crysis 2 only after 2-4 days.

Aman27deep said:
asingh did u choose COD or did u pay via DC/CC ?

I paid buy CC, I think a week back.
Supra said:
Damn gave COD ....and delivery address is office address :(...will have to get it fixed somehow
All those who gave office addresses are jacked. Any way to change this, since the manifesto has been dispatched..?

temp.jpg

MAXIMUM AWESOMENESS!! I hope it comes tomorrow or else I'd have to wait 'till Monday :(

Damn sad game..... Looks good so far as far as the story line goes... But, graphics suck balls as compared to the original Crysis.... NO GRAPHIC CUSTOMIZATION POSSIBLE OOTB.... whaaaat!!!!!!! That is pathetic man......... You can only select gamer, hardcore and advanced. I did not understand which one of hardcore and advanced is the superior and I had to RTFM.... lol....

Anyways, I am glad that my age old 4870 can still run the game 1080p max settigs (which used to struggle with crysis 1 BTW).. No Hardware updates till the next console comes out, I guess.... yeah, now we have to wait for new consoles to upgrade PCs... Who knew it would come to this.......

asingh said:
Shipments are moving guys....darn, mine will land at office.

Why the heck are people canceling. It was obvious shipment would not start before the 25th of March...!
It was just a threat so that you could get receive it ASAP.

Ethan_Hunt said:
No other in-game graphic settings besides Resolution, Full screen (WTF?), V-Sync & 3 graphic presets (Gamer, Advanced & Hardcore).
That is weird. Funny. The first two had so many options. Particles, texture, MB. Damn..that will be weird.

asingh said:
That is weird. Funny. The first two had so many options. Particles, texture, MB. Damn..that will be weird.

That's because it wasn't "consolised" back then and was meant only for the PC. Nevertheless, it still looks stunning and runs amazingly smooth.

Ethan_Hunt said:
That's because it wasn't "consolised" back then and was meant only for the PC. Nevertheless, it still looks stunning and runs amazingly smooth.
Consoles do not have all these options..?

Never seen a console game.

This game is good till now. plays smoothly for me on lowest settings. gameplay is impressive and battles are getting intense. liking a lot :)

Back