Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

i saw hackers playing in the game when i tried to play it yesterday........ was getting kicked again in just under 2 min from any server i join................:mad:

1.2 patch out and still problem exists with MP.........:mad:

The game is good so far, but the AI is damn funny.... at times they detect me even with stealth on and at times i just walk next to them and grab them, without them noticing I'm standing next to them. I also managed to kill a couple of marines by running into them with a truck. It was damn funny the way the bodies bounced, after that i reached a checkpoint and they were alive and kicking :D Guess Resurrection is a part of the SP campaign :D

Also i noticed all my nanocatalysts were missing. I wanted to save 16000 for the stealth enhanced, and it just got wiped to zero. Damn, i had to use a trainer to get back my points.

PS: I was really surprised that i get ~35 FPS with extreme settings using the advanced options MOD, the game is well optimized for most GFX cards i guess. I graphics is really mind blowing.

Yeah, they shoot me through walls sometimes, I can see those bullet paths using the Tracer module..

I'm on the last level. Lost my interest at some point went back to TF2.

It's very sad EA is not trying to stop cheating properly, let alone pirates playing on official servers...

EDIT:

nj_gamer, Patch 1.2 solves the nanocatalyst problem

@ comp@ddict

Yeah i noticed that with patch 1.2, but i had already reached the 2nd last level by then... guess I'll be playing it again from the start later on... It's worth it :)

comp@ddict said:
Yeah, they shoot me through walls sometimes, I can see those bullet paths using the Tracer module..

I'm on the last level. Lost my interest at some point went back to TF2.

It's very sad EA is not trying to stop cheating properly, let alone pirates playing on official servers...

EDIT:

nj_gamer, Patch 1.2 solves the nanocatalyst problem
You play TF2? Whats ur nickname? mine is reYez if u ever saw me play.

no pirates cant play with v1.2 i can assure u that.
hackers can play but pirates cant and thats good,hope they will release patch 1.3 soon.
the crack for v1.2 that is available on the net is not working in mp,time to party pirates are out

wont play twice, they stretched it too long towards the end. It felt like the last part was almost half the game length...

and yes, pirates are out of v1.2, hurray. Just read some comments in a pirate site, lol they sound disappointed..

You play TF2? Whats ur nickname? mine is reYez if u ever saw me play.

nah, usually i ask any 100+ pinger if he's india :p

mine's thunderising

Pirates out? GOOD NEWS!

comp@ddict said:
nah, usually i ask any 100+ pinger if he's india :p

mine's thunderising
Hehe okay, I've played TF2 for over 1300 hours methinks, but left it in November as my pings have been royally f**ked by bsnl from that time. 80's have now become 320's which is totally unplayable.

Ordered the last component for my pending SNB upgrade and it should be here in a couple of days. :eek:hyeah:

I've waited enough! After a nice nap on Saturday afternoon, I am looking forward for a Cryshit 2 marathon. Never done one since ages.

Gannu said:
Ordered the last component for my pending SNB upgrade and it should be here in a couple of days. :eek:hyeah:

I've waited enough! After a nice nap on Saturday afternoon, I am looking forward for a Cryshit 2 marathon. Never done one since ages.
That's great! I'm gonna get my GTX 560 within the next 2 days too! Then crysis 2 marathon awaits me :p

Just came to know there is a useless meeting scheduled for the entire Saturday starting 11 AM until 6 PM. :facepalm:

I think I'll take a day off. :|

Aman27deep said:
That's great! I'm gonna get my GTX 560 within the next 2 days too! Then crysis 2 marathon awaits me :p
You too haven't played the SP campaign? :p

Aman27deep said:
Nope. Playing on a HD 4670 @ 1280*720 @ High (its the game's low) would have been no fun :p 1080p @ Highest is what i wanna play :bleh:
Awesome! That is precisely why I waited this far. Else I would have played this on my roomie's comp. That has a HD5670 1GB. :p

I guess both of us can play it together then. Let me know when you are going to begin the game. ;)

the multiplayer mode has stopped working... :(... lol... :D

So guys should i buy Crysis 2 or should i wait for the BFBC 3? i was enjoying the multiplayer mode... i was on 21st level... :D

Guys 1 thing i would like to ask that if i would buy an original copy of crysis 2 and if i would use my old id... then would i get banned?

Hades. said:
the multiplayer mode has stopped working... :(... lol... :D

So guys should i buy Crysis 2 or should i wait for the BFBC 3? i was enjoying the multiplayer mode... i was on 21st level... :D

Guys 1 thing i would like to ask that if i would buy an original copy of crysis 2 and if i would use my old id... then would i get banned?
There is a very slim chance of that happening. I don't think they have kept a tab of the accounts that were using the illegal copies, else you would have seen them being banned by now. They have just beefed up the security measure to prevent those users from connecting to online multi-player.

Ethan_Hunt said:
There is a very slim chance of that happening. I don't think they have kept a tab of the accounts that were using the illegal copies, else you would have seen them being banned by now. They have just beefed up the security measure to prevent those users from connecting to online multi-player.

Thanks for the reply... :)
So if i would buy an original copy and if i would use the same ID then the multiplayer mode would start from 21st level na? I really worked hard to earn those XPs to reach to 21st level by thrashing noobs aswell as some smart gamers... :)

Back