Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

Can anybody answer a question on system requirements? My friend runs windows 7 64-bit but has only 2gb ram. everything else i believe is fine to run Crysis 2. do u think it will work on his pc, since the minimum requirement is 2gb but for Vista it is 3gb.... wat about windows 7?

ragzdiablo said:
wont even run on my HD 4670 on low settings..
and xbox version costs 2.5k.. :(
nope man the game is optimised, my friend was saying that it was running with 60+ fps on 5850, i'm sure you can run it in low and DX9 atleast :)

Aman27deep said:
nope man the game is optimised, my friend was saying that it was running with 60+ fps on 5850, i'm sure you can run it in low and DX9 atleast :)
still, no fun in that...it will look like far cry 1..

what settings is your friend using?

all maxed out?

hyperknight said:
Can anybody answer a question on system requirements? My friend runs windows 7 64-bit but has only 2gb ram. everything else i believe is fine to run Crysis 2. do u think it will work on his pc, since the minimum requirement is 2gb but for Vista it is 3gb.... wat about windows 7?
i am running this game on W7 32bit with 2Gb ram and 9800GT on 19' compaq monitor @ 1400*900

my avg FPS is around 25 [easily playable] but on loading it goes to 0-1 :D

during the game i didnt faced any problem

nanovision enabled

Supra said:
Ordered via COD ! If they delay too much have the option of backing out :D
That is the only thing I am worried about. Hope they deliver fast. Will not any dealer start a GO.

amigos!!!...... will it run in my Rig with full Glory :)..... just askin outta curiosity..... here's my config below:

AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE
4 GB DDR3 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1 GB Vapor x edition...

I played the beta and I got ~50 fps on 1920x1080p with hardcore settings ... the leaked beta is obviously buggy as hell ... I recommend not wasting your time dling it ...more than half of the time my fps didn't cross 62 ... otherwise I bet it would go way higher ... very well optimized game .

Aman27deep said:
OK guys i dunno how FLIPKART did this, but they've put up Crysis 2 for 750 bucks.

Crysis 2: PC: Flipkart Games

I already pre-ordered from there now, 250 bucks discount is crazy :)

Is that LIMITED EDITION ? i don't think so :p

& guys, the GAMES ending is UBER AWESOME !!! the story is mind fooking ! better than INCEPTION :) !!!

iamnew said:
is Flipkart reliable as intencity,nextworld etc?
I've never ordered a game from them, but have ordered a lotta books from them and they have delivered it to me within 3 days. But do not worry as you can choose payment option to be Cash On Delivery (COD) and they'll collect cash from you directly, this way you will have to pay when ur game arrives. That's the option i chose :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hector19 said:
Is that LIMITED EDITION ? i don't think so :p
I don't think i wanna pay extra for limited edition, ever :p

Just FYI

Dx9 hardcore settings is actually mostly med settings. Read in some other forum. Google and you will find out. And the settings go up to as much as v high, prolly in dx 11 mode. So it is like playing Crysis at 1920x1080 at medium settings, better graphics, but still very optimized nevertheless :p

Back