Crysis PUBLIC BETA

850MB done in 10hrs via Fileplanet here :D

should have been 1000MB though but the Crysis Beta Download is slow :(

deathvirus_me said:
^^ public queue ?? me thinking of getting a subscription :(

no it is 150MB less as it is giving 25KBps average :)

for only a 45mins wait i will not pay even a penny :p

Pathetic Demo to tell the Truth. AA can't be enabled, i will try forcing it. On a proccy @ 3.2GHz C2D and 8800GTS 640 Superlocked the game "Somewhat Playable" highest detail but it is bugged like anything. Missing textures, or stuff popping out of nowhere....

"Remember the Bug of Farcry with the early 6600GT Drivers ?. Somewhat like that"

But it "can" be fun if you can ignore it, you see crabs, frogs hopping around. Very Nice to see, it is detailed though indoors are meh to tell the truth. Vehicles and Character Models are an awe to look at though.

akS !

Pathetic Demo to tell the Truth

It's a BETA for crying out loud. you expect a fully polished product? that's are what BETAs for, finding bugs, errors, glitches and getting user feedback to make sure the final product is polished and as optimized as possible. sigh!

whateve_r said:
Pathetic Demo to tell the Truth. AA can't be enabled, i will try forcing it. On a proccy @ 3.2GHz C2D and 8800GTS 640 Superlocked the game "Somewhat Playable" highest detail but it is bugged like anything. Missing textures, or stuff popping out of nowhere....

"Remember the Bug of Farcry with the early 6600GT Drivers ?. Somewhat like that"

But it "can" be fun if you can ignore it, you see crabs, frogs hopping around. Very Nice to see, it is detailed though indoors are meh to tell the truth. Vehicles and Character Models are an awe to look at though.

akS !

some people seem to miss that this is a beta.

just installed the game & set the res to 1680x1050, AA to 8x & all details to max but how to start a game :S

@whateve_r, you mostly must have tried release 1 so try release 3 :)

Udit said:
just installed the game & set the res to 1680x1050, AA to 8x & all details to max but how to start a game :S

@whateve_r, you mostly must have tried release 1 so try release 3 :)

u need to go to multiplayer. internet games, create a gamespy account if u dont have 1 & then join any server you feel like whichever has the lowest pings.

am getting humped with the game on medium on 6800gt. yes i know 68gt isnt meant to handle the game but was just trying. hehe.

lemme know how its working for you udit.

stormblast said:
u need to go to multiplayer. internet games, create a gamespy account if u dont have 1 & then join any server you feel like whichever has the lowest pings.

am getting humped with the game on medium on 6800gt. yes i know 68gt isnt meant to handle the game but was just trying. hehe.

lemme know how its working for you udit.

res = 1680x1050, AA = 4x & all details = max :)

never seen such beautiful gfx in my life :O

everything looked life like :eek:hyeah:

but i got horrifying performance with only 10-20fps avg. :(

cpu @2.4GHz maybe thats why

I managed to download more than 82% and then the electricity goes ..damm this freakin Bangalore Electricity board .

Back