@Cube V200 - Dual 3.5" SATA NAS Enclosure [ With Amazing Features ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good...I have a few queries based on which I'll be interested to order a couple of units.

1. Can it support a plug-in USB WLAN adapter (preferably 802.11N) for wireless transfer of files or SD media streaming?
  2. Does the RJ45 support gigabit speeds or is it just 10/100 mbit?
  3. What is the sustained read and write throughput over the wired network?

Guys ,

I Have Emailed The Manual To some People ,The Same Is 12.3MB In Size .Others Who Are interested can pm me

vinayaga said:
Just my 2c, It is the hard drive that you need to be worried about in a 24x7 environment. In most NAS boxes, the hard drive goes to sleep when not used for more than a certain period, if the firmware on these boxes do that, you will be okay. Otherwise, the drives will not last more than a few years running 24x7.
Hey thanx for the input Vinay.

I too have the doubt but need to try this enclosure as the price is very tempting.

Will find some methods to keep the HDD's alive. Will try Heartbeat system for File Server.

Dushie said:
I was trying to google to find more information on the product and found this : -

Phoenix Direct. @Cube V200 2-Bay Network Storage Enclosure

HOYATEK Inc.

Amarbir sir , please negotiate on the pricing part as Phoenix is selling the same for 59$.
Sir ,
I Think there is a issue with this company ,I cannot contact the manufacturer by anyway .I was earlier trying to get this product shipped from usa with the consignment i was ordering this month .I even paid one seller in usa but a fool over there quoted me a pricing of shipping 10 times lower then it should have been .One unit of this is 2.4kg imho .I am sending a mail to my chinese agent and i will see if we can do something before giving up on a great product ,i spend many days on the internet doing research on this

@ All ,

Chinese Guy Raised his hands ,Possibly this is a defunct company .I am backing out of this ,Will leave thread open for a week for people to ask any questions .Some guys in usa have this might be they can send the same to you guys ,Try sourcing from there mates .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back