Currently Listening

Question To All Music Enthuastics,

I'm looking for a Song name "The Lost Highways" - I found the song The Lost Highway by Bon Jovi on YouTube. That is not the one I'm looking.....Below is the video where the particular song played at 9 min position and at the end 20 min position, Here I first hard this song - Please let me know if it is possible to found anywhere on Youtube.

Alternatively, you can also search for 'Lost Highway Cody Jinks' and choose your pick from the options presented.

Question To All Music Enthuastics,

I'm looking for a Song name "The Lost Highways" - I found the song The Lost Highway by Bon Jovi on YouTube. That is not the one I'm looking.....Below is the video where the particular song played at 9 min position and at the end 20 min position, Here I first hard this song - Please let me know if it is possible to found anywhere on Youtube.

Thank You Guys for the Amazing Help - I was asking the same several place once I hear this - Tried Shazam it shows ‘No Result’, All I get by myself only Bon Jovi, David Bowie and Hank Williams.

Thank You.
Apparently this was a reference to the song by Hank Williams. Hank Williams is further referenced in the song by the nod to David Allen Coe's - The Ride, which is about hitching a ride with the ghost of the legendary country artist.

Source - A comment on Genius.com

Also the trick to finding the song, at least for me, was to search by lyrics.

What a voice Layne had!! Metallica's pathetic attempt was a reminder of what the world lost to the ****ing H...damn Layne!! Hope there's is no junk in heaven...IMHO he had the best vocals from the grunge scene ( Chris Cornell being the close second)..damn!! All those genuinely troubled band had a great singer..almost forgot about Scott ( STP)... somehow all but Eddie have left us...over the years with at least 20 cover bands, AIC covers were most difficult to perform live, Jerry's backing vocals were such a perfect match with Layene's insane range....what an incredible group of musicians we had back then...they simply annihilated the glam scene with honest lyrics, amazing vocals, simple yet effective guitars...

Last edited:
EVERYTIME we watch this...we ****ing cry like idiots.
Layne talking about pain...this man knew what pain really is..imagine performing this live...how much control you need to have on your vocal cords..insane... Corey ( Taylor) broke down many times while doing Snuff..but Layne remained steady EVERYTIME doing this or Nutshell ( that song should be restricted... possibly one of the most disturbing lyrics ever written) yes, yes, I do know about much more disturbing songs and music videos, but Nutshell is real...he's talking about himself..

I lost all respect for Metallica after this...years ago...an alcoholic/ addict making fun of another!!
After 2 years of this James himself went to rehab for the first time. Now after the second rehab, he finally understood what he did!!

Back