Currently Listening

This thread needs to go... why would someone care what another person is listening to especially since it's so asynchronous? That is, I post what I'm currently listening to but the song has changed before anyone sees my post :p On the other hand, the "current track" feature on MSN is brilliant because your friends (not strangers who could care less) know what you're listening to "realtime".

What would be better is like a playlist of the week, where people post the 5 to 10 songs they listened to most in the last week. You guys get the general idea.... :)

^^well dude having real time thingy's in forum will require lots of extra server space as well as huge bandwidth consumption. for now this is ok.

Me currently listening to

Inner Universe - Ghost in the Shell SAC OST

RiO said:
This thread needs to go... why would someone care what another person is listening to especially since it's so asynchronous? That is, I post what I'm currently listening to but the song has changed before anyone sees my post :p On the other hand, the "current track" feature on MSN is brilliant because your friends (not strangers who could care less) know what you're listening to "realtime".

What would be better is like a playlist of the week, where people post the 5 to 10 songs they listened to most in the last week. You guys get the general idea.... :)
Its basically to make a database of songs that we can buy / download :)ohyeah:)

Listening to :

Armin van Buuren - Shivers

Back