Batch 3 : Status : Taking orders

Spacescreamer

HellGate

QuadMaster

navino87

asvinder

dark.lord.rules

kishan_razor

Need atleast 5 more... cost would be same as before. 750 bucks shipped to you. Customs charges if any would be passed on to you << i cannot guarantee that there will or will not be any custom duties, i'll get it declared for lower value but the package was still opened.. so... >>

I'm in but have no clue about alertpay btw which pcb manufacturer are you talking about any weblinks?

Im in ... order it asap .. put this IC for a limited time and then place the order ... or else its gonna get sold out :bleh:

Edit : I need two pieces :) ...

@dhruv can u place order rite now

i'd be glad if u can do that now

also he is selling for $5 each

why not make a bulk order and get all shipped to you and then ship to others in that case there will be no extra shipping charge from him and in india the maximum all india shipping charges are Rs 100

basically the cost will come down from Rs 520 approx to Rs 350 approx

@Klick : I can make the order for the two of us i guess... but beyond that i cannot take the entire risk on my own. I cannot risk spending like 5000 bucks on it :/

@Sunny : Where do we get 100 ppl from unless you propose that we start selling these here as dealers :p

KLiCK said:
@dhruv can u place order rite now

i'd be glad if u can do that now

also he is selling for $5 each

why not make a bulk order and get all shipped to you and then ship to others in that case there will be no extra shipping charge from him and in india the maximum all india shipping charges are Rs 100

basically the cost will come down from Rs 520 approx to Rs 350 approx
This is what he plans to do ... first he'll receive all of the chips and later distribute among all of us ... and afaik ... ull have to load the psgroove code on your own .. the supplier wont do it ... if youre not sure how to do it ask dhruv to do that for you and then ship it :)

@dhruv send me ur acc details and tell me exactly how much to send

thank you and if u can then please order it rite away

BTW for me the quantities are 2

Guys... this will not be loaded with the Hex code. I will do that and then ship it to you....

Klick : Wait up... i'll get back to you in a bit.

Just got confirmation that it works :

yep i got it and plugged it in and it works fine ^_^

just gotta do some testing and then i can write my review.

That was from the admin at psx-scene .... so i guess we can trust the guy and go ahead.... however , i do not have an AlertPay account..

Can someone plz volunteer to set it up so that we can transfer cash to that !

Shipment can be made to my place so that i can program it and send it across to everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back