Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped all except : overclocked , sumanth_champio , satan

Guys plz pm me your address , others... you'll receive your chip soon enough...

^^oh plz dont say this .i was kinda waiting for the next batch to come.i know ur a student and not a dealer.It wud be good if u do us a last favour.

guess the dealers can step in with their 2k quotes.

I heard some dealer in mumbai is offering one for 2.5k :S

asvinder said:
^^oh plz dont say this .i was kinda waiting for the next batch to come.i know ur a student and not a dealer.It wud be good if u do us a last favour.
I will try mate.. i ended up spending 2k on customs last time and being a student i can't afford to spend that much again... I can make these chips on my own as well but i just don't have the time...

If i started making these , they would've cost like 300 bucks a piece :p

I'll try to arrange an order for you but i can't guarantee it... i have exams coming up.

yes dude... i've written up there that i've shipped all others. I'm accessing through my cellphone though so i can't you guys your numbers right now. Anyways, they should reach you by Monday.

@overclocked : received you pm , will send yours as soon as i receive the other addresses as well.

i would like it if it would be possible.. i've been busy so haven't been able to keep up with the thread. Even right now , i'm on my cellphone.

dhruvrock2000 said:
I will try mate.. i ended up spending 2k on customs last time and being a student i can't afford to spend that much again... I can make these chips on my own as well but i just don't have the time...

If i started making these , they would've cost like 300 bucks a piece :p

I'll try to arrange an order for you but i can't guarantee it... i have exams coming up.
that wud be nice bro .

thnks

^^ 90% confirmed that there will not be a third lot. I've had too much of a loss on this one due to customs. Considering i'm not a dealer i don't want to risk it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back