Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhruv, dude let us know how much more we are supposed to pay. Shall credit the amount to your account.

I hope you've loaded the hex into the chip! IYDM, could you pass me the DTDC consignment number?

a1cellsolution said:
dhruv got mine chip just now tried it not working

anything i can do to solve this prob

Umm... did you use it properly ? It is DEFINITELY working mate...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
Dhruv, dude let us know how much more we are supposed to pay. Shall credit the amount to your account.

I hope you've loaded the hex into the chip! IYDM, could you pass me the DTDC consignment number?
Yep , loaded the hex.

PM'ing you and Sujith the consignment numbers.

Update : Egads... consignment numbers are in the car which ain't at home right now... i'll send it tonight.

yes dhruv tell me how muck more i need to pay i will credit in your account so u dont have bear the customs and waiting for ur pm on consignment no

3k divided amongst 15 members.

Rs. 200 per member. You guys have my account details... will appreciate if you guys can deposit the amount :)

sujithbvm said:
sure i will send u transfer by tomorrow waiting of pm by u dhruv about dtdc consignment no
Thx mate... and i got it dude.. i know you are waiting for the consignment number !!! Somebody has taken my car out.. the receipts are in there. As soon as my car is returned to me , i'll pm them to you and Gannu :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Somebody sell me the jailbroken PS3 :(

I really pity the moment I sold my in warranty PS3 for 14k :(
Someone on the forum is selling a brand new 320GB console with 2 games and FW compatible with the JB... why don't you get that ??

I think it is a wonderfully amazing price... in fact it is the same as that i paid for my Slim 120 gig... I'd say grab it now !

dhruvrock2000 said:
3k divided amongst 15 members.

Rs. 200 per member. You guys have my account details... will appreciate if you guys can deposit the amount :)
Sure.Will do that tomorrow...

Can u give me the tracking number?It's not here yet.......

Tracking for a few members who've asked :

Binoy Shah : Z24165641 << Out for Delivery >>

Aditya Shah : Z24165643 << In Transit >>

Ganesh : Z24165646 << In Transit >>

jail break is done but when i load game with gaia manager game is not loading it is showing the original game only instead of loaded game

sujithbvm said:
jail break is done but when i load game with gaia manager game is not loading it is showing the original game only instead of loaded game
Are you loading the game from internal or external HDD? What version of Gaia are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back