Custom duty related queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get shipment from Dubai, what will be the procedure. My brother is there & he would be sending stuff which would probably be sent as GIFT...

Sure. you can contact aramex Customer service in that case. they can help you with rates
HailStonE said:
Can I get shipment from Dubai, what will be the procedure. My brother is there & he would be sending stuff which would probably be sent as GIFT...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi,
for all tablets
krazyfrog said:
Is the 14.712% duty just for the iPad or tablets in general?

HI
the duty wil be approx Rs. 1100 Inr and the shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every addtional 500 gms+10.3% service tax .
Metalspree said:
What are the charges for a tv remote Pulse-Eight. Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid

Duty is approx 1900and shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every addtional 500 gms+10.3% service tax .
sharktale1212 said:

Hi
it shows as listing ended. which is the product you want to buy?
stevejobs said:

shopnshipindia said:
Sure. you can contact aramex Customer service in that case. they can help you with rates

Duty is approx 1900and shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every addtional 500 gms+10.3% service tax .

Surprisingly Kindle Fire is costing $199 bucks which comes arnd 10k. Wont SnS be making an effort to mark it as gift?

HI unfortunately as per the mail sent by us, according to the customs, only bonafied goods can be sent as gifts.
sharktale1212 said:
Surprisingly Kindle Fire is costing $199 bucks which comes arnd 10k. Wont SnS be making an effort to mark it as gift?

HI,
what price are you buying at?
Fenix said:
Hi SnS ,
I just want to compare the price that i would be getting if the iphone 4s 16GB through you.Please update the final price .

Cart - Apple Store (U.S.)

hi,
Duty will be approx 2100 INR assuming price is 112 USD.the shipping charges are 10 USd for the 1st 500 gms+8 USd for every subsequent 500 gms +10.3 % service tax.
blade_the_first said:
How much will the duty and shipping charges be for this
Amazon.com: LG BD630 Network Blu-ray Disc Player: Electronics

I might have a few phones coming from the US which haven't been purchased but rather traded and so there is no invoice regarding the value of the products. How will the customs be charged in a scenario like this when no proof of purchase can be shown.

I won't mind paying a little higher amount as customs duty( not astronomically higher).

Please advise.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back