FS: Desktops Custom High-end Gaming Rig PC (with 32" Sony LED Monitor!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameerd91

Recruit
Hi,

I put this rig together about 3 years ago. Nobody ever enters my room without saying "Wow! What the hell is that!". I use it for light gaming, video editing, 3D modelling, although it's capable of a lot more. I assembled it myself, carefully sourcing each item at the best price. Do Google each item for further information (or to be blown away).

Specs:
1. Cabinet - Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
2. *Motherboard - Asus Z97 Pro WiFi
3. *Processor - Intel i5-4690k
4. *RAM - G.Skill RipjawsX 32GB
5. *PSU - Seasonic SS-850KM Gold
6. *SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB
7. HDD - 2 x Seagate 2 TB 7200 rpm
8. *GPU - Asus Strix GTX 970 4GB
9. CPU Cooler - Cooler Master HyperX 212
10. LED - NZXT Hue+
11. Cabinet Fans - Cooler Master Blue LED Fans
12. *Keyboard - Logitech G610 Orient Mechanical Keyboard
13. *Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB
14. Monitor - Sony Bravia KDL-32W700B 32" LED

I still have the PSU, Processor and Motherboard boxes, along with all the in-box accessories. I even have the original bills for all the items mentioned above. Please note that all the important parts (the ones with an * before the name) still have valid warranties. The chassis, motherboard, RAM and processor are about 3 years old. The other parts are a lot newer.

I'm putting together a new rig and I wish to see this one go to someone who values it like I do. Someone who will take care of it and use it to it's fullest, unlike me (I never even overclocked it). Do drop by sometime, it's really something to see in person, cable management and all. The photos really don't do justice.

Oh, and please don't contact me for individual parts (Except for the monitor). If I did that, I'd never be able to sleep. Each part has been carefully selected to be perfectly compatible with the rest of the rig, so I really can't take it apart. Believe me, it took me 3 weeks just to arrive at a realistic value for my rig (if you can get close to my total cost by a margin of INR 5000 for the above items, I'll throw in a INR 1000 discount).

Freebies:
1. Custom Painted Zotac GTX 660Ti Graphics Card
2. XBox Controller with wireless USB receiver
3. Steam Controller!

Issues with thread-

No prior feedback or post history- check

No photos- check

Unbalanced rig- check

Posing a TV as a monitor- check

Cringe level 9000 - check

there are a lot of differences between TV and monitors, Tv's have a Lot of input lag, poor refresh rate and are terrible for time intesive/competitve gaming

For OooPeee-
Yo Op, imma let you finish Friends! brootherss but the post is a cringfest.

you got a rig for sale, we get it, Don't hype teen girl level. Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back