CX300 Earphones - Rs.600 shipped! (Need at least 5 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zapak said:
Cx300 beats pl11 , pl30 and even Head direct RE2 by a large margin.. read at hifi.org

:rofl::rofl: care to share the source from head-fi please ?

Dont post crap ! The CX 300 doesn't even come close to the PL-30. PL-11 yeah maybe..but even the PL-11's got superb sound stage and more balanced sound then the CX300 or even CX400 for that matter.

getting anywhere near to the RE-2 would also be a distant dream for the CX300.:tongue:

Source : Head-fi and more importantly , personal experience with each of the mentioned IEMs above.

Wow lot of people already interested. I will let this thread run for now but will limit the quantities to 20 at max. Any after that will not be accepted. Thanks a lot for SPEEDY response from you guys :)

zapak said:
Cx300 beats pl11 , pl30 and even Head direct RE2 by a large margin.. read at hifi.org
What's your source :lol:? CX300 looks exactly like EP630 no? and as others said, similar oem make as the creative ep630 and whoever said about no bass in pl11 must be talking about re2 or something, i heard they lack bass punch :p

I think Keane_16 has the original cx300.. maybe he can tell us how it is compared to ep630

guys these are fakes. dont go on the retail packing , there are plenty on ebay that are selling cheap. the only way to get cheaper sennheisers are from stores that are having clearance sale or something like that. No ever else they would be this cheap. Also look at the product name ""Genuine CX300 In-ear Noise Bass-driven Earphone (Black)"" they dont even mention the brand here for obvious reasons.

and oh yes also pls check product description . the org product website says product length to be 1.2m and this is 1m . Sennheiser Worldwide - Music Headphones / Earphones, CX 300-II Precision Black - Private Audio

amol_cool said:
Yup even I have a similar experience. I am more of a basshead. I have read at many places that if you love bass PL-11's are not for you

o bhagwaan , how much more bass do u want if ur not satisfid with pl11 bass

its much better than ep-630 not just in bass dept but many other ways as well

pl-11 r the best bass producers in that range , wat more do u want
for those who say p11 lacks bass , then u cant find anything to satisfy ur bass heads ,
one advice- maybe burn them properly using pink and white noise!!

200mph said:
guys these are fakes. dont go on the retail packing , there are plenty on ebay that are selling cheap. the only way to get cheaper sennheisers are from stores that are having clearance sale or something like that. No ever else they would be this cheap. Also look at the product name ""Genuine CX300 In-ear Noise Bass-driven Earphone (Black)"" they dont even mention the brand here for obvious reasons.

and oh yes also pls check product description . the org product website says product length to be 1.2m and this is 1m . Sennheiser Worldwide - Music Headphones / Earphones, CX 300-II Precision Black - Private Audio

I dont whats with the common sense these days, people will pounce like hawks on some obvious scams. If a deal is too good to be true, its almost never really true.

I cant close the thread, as some people might actually be interested in fakes. But before all jump in, let someone (credible) who has bought them post a review.

Aces170 said:
I dont whats with the common sense these days, people will pounce like hawks on some obvious scams. If a deal is too good to be true, its almost never really true.

I cant close the thread, as some people might actually be interested in fakes. But before all jump in, let someone (credible) who has bought them post a review.

Yup, if anyone could post some more proofs then I will close this thread. I am also not interested in fakes one. However if people are then they can surely give it a try.

MohitPreet said:
o bhagwaan , how much more bass do u want if ur not satisfid with pl11 bass

one advice- maybe burn them properly using pink and white noise!!

Yup, I guess I should give that a try and yea I am really a basshead :eek:hyeah:

200mph said:
a bit of more google always helps. read all the posts. here and you will know what i exactly told .

exact lines from the link below

""
I have deal with them : nice service, product OK, but they sell some brandname copy earphone (but they don't describe the copy as genuine product).
Price are very great for large quantity.""

ws deals china are they any good? - The Wholesale Forums

Thanks a TON for the link. Well then it seems that they *might* be genuine. I will try PMing the wsdealer at the forum you mentioned. Let's see what he says.

haha you still think. anyways ask them one question is warranty honored by sennheiser india or not or any were in the world they will say no :p

^ a fake is a fake as simple as that. its got nothing to do with me being a dealer working or not working.

Also pls note the amazon link the product is not sold by amazon it self. it sold by some dealer registered out there.

Wah ,
Dealer At work again ,First With Creative Now With Cx300 .

Seriously not done Amarbir. It doesnt give you any right to make such comments on some GO which is not done for any profit when you are working for profit.

Its something that is going to be ordered together after checking the IC. Its a GO for kinda 1 time GO and not a permanent like yours. And if you have some issues with it, why dont you start one and give even better pricing.

I can guarantee, even if by 10 rs you are cheaper, ppl will give you orders provided you fulfil them

200mph said:
^ a fake is a fake as simple as that. its got nothing to do with me being a dealer working or not working.

Also pls note the amazon link the product is not sold by amazon it self. it sold by some dealer registered out there.

Anuj ,

This Was Directed directly To Amol_cool Not You At All :) .He Keeps Doing It For Profit In The Shape Of a GO .Plus Has The Nerve To Says Wrong things About Me Without Sending Payment For His Friends and His Friends Attacking Me Like i am a Thief Or Something .Amol_Cool Get Your Dealer Membership Fast ,We Are Waiting for Your super Deals In Our Arena And Ultimabaser I Do Fulfill Orders ,These Are Fake Products Sold By These Chinese People ,Thay Sell All Brands Like this ,Buy One Original CX300 And This Product And Listen To Both You Will Come To Know ,When Anuj Is Saying That He Means It ,I Second Your though Anuj They Are Indeed Fake To The core ,I Have Seen These Personally .:)

Anuj ,
This Was Directed directly To Amol_cool Not You At All :) .He Keeps Doing It For Profit In The Shape Of a GO .Plus Has The Nerve To Says Wrong things About Me Without Sending Payment For His Friends and His Friends Attacking Me Like i am a Thief Or Something .Amol_Cool Get Your Dealer Membership Fast ,We Are Waiting for Your super Deals In Our Arena And Ultimabaser I Do Fulfill Orders ,These Are Fake Products Sold By These Chinese People ,Thay Sell All Brands Like this ,Buy One Original CX300 And This Product And Listen To Both You Will Come To Know ,When Anuj Is Saying That He Means It ,I Second Your though Anuj They Are Indeed Fake To The core ,I Have Seen These Personally .:)

Please point out, where exactly to do you see the profit coming when the actual price per peice is mentioned on the site.

Anuj ,

When you talk like this, I don't understand who is an adult - You or me! Anyways, feel free to crap my thread as I am pretty used to it now. In fact was missing you already in this thread. :p

You might also want to use the 'report' button on the right side of every post saying this guy 'sells' product under the name of 'GO' without being a dealer. ;)

ultimabasher said:
Please point out, where exactly to do you see the profit coming when the actual price per peice is mentioned on the site.

And thanks a lot buddy for understanding. It's because people like you who helps me gather courage. :)

200mph said:
haha you still think. anyways ask them one question is warranty honored by sennheiser india or not or any were in the world they will say no :p

Nope there won't be any warranty for sure. Don't need to ask it! :) If it would have been then the price would have been the same. Also, the EP's whoso GO I a had started earlier were not under warranty but they were original for sure :)

Also, I did check about the Amazon link being a dealer link but those earphones are listed under 'Sennheiser' category and also check the reviews there. Both these things make me believe it that at least those sold on Amazon are real. I am not saying that these are 100% original but I can't also agree that these are 100% fake. I hope you get what I mean. :)
EDIT:
Do check the new product links on first post. You can order even 1 piece with free shipping :)

2j1ttas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back