CX300 Earphones - Rs.600 shipped! (Need at least 5 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anuj ,

This Was Directed directly To Amol_cool Not You At All :) .He Keeps Doing It For Profit In The Shape Of a GO .Plus Has The Nerve To Says Wrong things About Me Without Sending Payment For His Friends and His Friends Attacking Me Like i am a Thief Or Something .Amol_Cool Get Your Dealer Membership Fast ,We Are Waiting for Your super Deals In Our Arena And Ultimabaser I Do Fulfill Orders ,These Are Fake Products Sold By These Chinese People ,Thay Sell All Brands Like this ,Buy One Original CX300 And This Product And Listen To Both You Will Come To Know ,When Anuj Is Saying That He Means It ,I Second Your though Anuj They Are Indeed Fake To The core ,I Have Seen These Personally .:)

my apologies to amarbir there , but you know i will have my own reason to believe it was pointed at me :p .

anyways amol those are fakes. its not about making money or not making money in the go or anything. your intentions might be to help , but in the end you really cant turn around fakes and thats about it :)

200mph said:
anyways amol those are fakes. its not about making money or not making money in the go or anything. your intentions might be to help , but in the end you really cant turn around fakes and thats about it :)

Well I am not after fake. Just trying to get a good deal :) I am not in hurry anyways to order them. Will wait for the response from the wsdealer member on that forum. If they are fake, I am myself out then :)

chitraksh said:
amarbir ji was giving pl-11 for 500 + shipping....was the best ever deal for pl11

That came to Rs.585 shipped.

Check this then:
3. Soundmagic PL11(Black) - $17 ~ Rs.845 shipped

200mph said:
my apologies to amarbir there , but you know i will have my own reason to believe it was pointed at me :p .

Nope ,

i Have Not done It even Since You Are Not Trading Here,I Have even Told People Good Things when They Were In Doubt ,Amol Is Not Understanding These Are Fake Products And No comments

Nope ,
i Have Not done It even Since You Are Not Trading Here,I Have even Told People Good Things when They Were In Doubt ,Amol Is Not Understanding These Are Fake Products And No comments

Yeah you better not comment cause the first post you made in this thread, you werent saying anything about the headphones being fake. You were all like "Smells like a dealer to me"

Nope ,
,Amol Is Not Understanding These Are Fake Products And No comments

It's not that I am saying that these are originals only but I don't find enough reasons that these are fake only! That's why I asked people to verify it na and hence this is a IC and not a GO! It's just that things that I have read, made me think that these might be real also!

I have mentioned this in my first post itself and later as well! I don't know why you comment without even going through other's posts properly. First read the complete thread 'properly' and then see and comment what is this exactly for!

^^ Sorry to say but you guys really have to be blind or stupid that you are still hoping that these are genuine Sennheiser products .Even the site doesn't mention any name of Sennheiser in the whole description of CX300. :rofl:

Also Wsdeals is the wholesale site of Focal Price and as far as I know all the CX 300/400s of focal price are fake products .All it takes a bit of googling ...nothing else.

Anyways incase you still plan to go ahead and take a chance , you can do that. But please remove the word Sennheiser from the thread title as these are only CX300 :rofl:. It wouldn't be nice some newbie / non -knowledgeable person gets lured in this deal and his money gets wasted.

FaH33m said:
^^ Sorry to say but you guys really have to be blind or stupid that you are still hoping that these are genuine Sennheiser products .Even the site doesn't mention any name of Sennheiser in the whole description of CX300. :rofl:

Also Wsdeals is the wholesale site of Focal Price and as far as I know all the CX 300/400s of focal price are fake products .All it takes a bit of googling ...nothing else.

Anyways incase you still plan to go ahead and take a chance , you can do that. But please remove the word Sennheiser from the thread title as these are only CX300 :rofl:. It wouldn't be nice some newbie / non -knowledgeable person gets lured in this deal and his money gets wasted.

Hi ,

Faheem I Told You Dealer At Work ,Some People Still Do Not Get It ,With You Telling Its Fake They Still Want It Lol .:eek:hyeah:

Hi ,
Faheem I Told You Dealer At Work ,Some People Still Do Not Get It ,With You Telling Its Fake They Still Want It Lol .:eek:hyeah:

No doubt you don't have time for your customers as all that you do is crap other people's thread! :rofl:

FaH33m said:

Well I have already mentioned that under 'Things to consider' in the first post itself! I don't think I have to do it once again!

amol_cool said:
No doubt you don't have time for your customers as all that you do is crap other people's thread! :rofl:

Well I have already mentioned that under 'Things to consider' in the first post itself! I don't think I have to do it once again!

Well ,

Your Ignorance Will Not Defer Me Not To Post ,You Are Selling A Fake Product By Taking a Brand Name And If We People Are Telling You Polietly Not To Do It You Are Still Not Understanding .If You think You Are Not Making Money By Saying It Here Well Understand Onething i Am a Dealer And I Know Whats What even In your Last EP-630 Deal .Your Writing That i Am Crapping Your Thread Does Not Make a Difference Cos You Know It In Your Heart How Much Money you People Are Making ,God Help Our Community .Seriously This is Insane ,And Let Me Explain You something More Also ,Many People Make GO Here Like Faheem Making a Sansa Go That i Sell I Do Not Crap That Why Thats a Legit Product and He Is Getting It and Not Making Money .:rofl:

Well ,
Your Ignorance Will Not Defer Me Not To Post ,You Are Selling A Fake Product By Taking a Brand Name And If We People Are Telling You Polietly Not To Do It You Are Still Not Understanding .

Well, people sure are telling politely not YOU!

[quote='Amarbir[Chandigarh]]
If You think You Are Not Making Money By Saying It Here Well Understand Onething i Am a Dealer And I Know Whats What even In your Last EP-630 Deal .Your Writing That i Am Crapping Your Thread Does Not Make a Difference Cos You Know It In Your Heart How Much Money you People Are Making ,[/quote]

I really doubt now how can you be such a big dealer if you CAN think that money can be made on this or in my earlier GO!

[quote='Amarbir[Chandigarh]]
God Help Our Community .Seriously This is Insane ,And Let Me Explain You something More Also ,Many People Make GO Here Like Faheem Making a Sansa Go That i Sell I Do Not Crap That Why Thats a Legit Product and He Is Getting It and Not Making Money .:rofl:[/quote]

Ok point noted that you crap only those thread that sell fake products! Then why did you crap my last GO! Those were genuine products and even YOU sold those LATER! I never crapped any of your GO's infact posted in our GO to buy from you when our dealer was out of stock!

Moreover you crapping in my GO's started only after I spoke against you in that thread. Until then didn't you realize this then! Don't act like a 5 year old kiddo, grow up! And BTW, what happened to you tall 'claims' that you will be resigning from TE and even sent PM to Saiyyan? You in fact seem to start new sales thread every other day rather than wrapping up! So whatever you said that day was nothing but pure crap right?

amol_cool said:
Well, people sure are telling politely not YOU!

I really doubt now how can you be such a big dealer if you CAN think that money can be made on this or in my earlier GO!

Ok point noted that you crap only those thread that sell fake products! Then why did you crap my last GO! Those were genuine products and even YOU sold those LATER! I never crapped any of your GO's infact posted in our GO to buy from you when our dealer was out of stock!

Moreover you crapping in my GO's started only after I spoke against you in that thread. Until then didn't you realize this then! Don't act like a 5 year old kiddo, grow up!

Well ,

Last Post On This Thread ,Before Explaining Others Get it Into Your Head First ,I Wonder How Many Times We Have To Explain You ,Read All My Posts you will Understand What Politeness Is ,There is a Way To Explain It And i Have Done Like This Only .Your staing On My Chat That you Lost Temper Does Not Make You a Grown Up "Like Gandhi Said - > Before You Teach Others Take a Broom And Clean Your surrounding " .Plus 5 Year Old Kiddo's Do Not Come ON TE :rofl:

sir ji relax let amol get them if its original its their gain if its fake - their loss
tussi wicho amb lene!! :bleh: :bleh:

u concentrate on my deal
wasting time here and no time for me :p

Well ,
Your staing On My Chat That you Lost Temper Does Not Make You a Grown Up "Like Gandhi Said - > Before You Teach Others Take a Broom And Clean Your surrounding " .Plus 5 Year Old Kiddo's Do Not Come ON TE :rofl:

That is exactly what Gandhi says in fact! I started the chat to clear this all mess and accepted that even I lose temper! This is what adults do! Sort out mess between them! But the very fact that you ended the session itself shows who needs to grow up!

MohitPreet said:
sir ji relax let amol get them if its original its their gain if its fake - their loss
tussi wicho amb lene!! :bleh: :bleh:

u concentrate on my deal
wasting time here and no time for me :p

Unfortunately it's not like that for him buddy! He thinks if these are genuine then it will be his loss. If they are fake then it will be his profit!

It's obvious that if he spends so much time on ranting everywhere, he will not have time for customers! Guess in his 'schedule' which he says he 'has' there is a time for ranting as well! :p

Amol Sir, Amarbir Sir, there's no point to argue. Arguing on such 'chindi' topics doesnt suits to your repo.
Jab CX300 aa jayega, then we'll see ki kya asli kya nakli.
"You cant judge a situation, until and unless you face it."

Just my 2 paisa.

amol_cool said:
That is exactly what Gandhi says in fact! I started the chat to clear this all mess and accepted that even I lose temper! This is what adults do! Sort out mess between them! But the very fact that you ended the session itself shows who needs to grow up!

Unfortunately it's not like that for him buddy! He thinks if these are genuine then it will be his loss. If they are fake then it will be his profit!

It's obvious that if he spends so much time on ranting everywhere, he will not have time for customers! Guess in his 'schedule' which he says he 'has' there is a time for ranting as well! :p

Well ,

I Did Not Terminate The TATA Broadband I Have is Wireless At My House And It Popped Off ,I am Online Since That Time ,You Want To Clear Something Come On Chat And Clear It .Ranting everywhere ???? Where :rofl:

Well ,
I Did Not Terminate The TATA Broadband I Have is Wireless At My House And It Popped Off ,I am Online Since That Time ,You Want To Clear Something Come On Chat And Clear It .Ranting everywhere ???? Where :rofl:

Well that's why I confirmed it via PM and even gave you my gtalk id to add and you said "no comments". What am I supposed to conclude from this!

getsetgo_008 said:
Amol Sir, Amarbir Sir, there's no point to argue. Arguing on such 'chindi' topics doesnt suits to your repo.
Jab CX300 aa jayega, then we'll see ki kya asli kya nakli.
"You cant judge a situation, until and unless you face it."

Just my 2 paisa.

That's what I wanted to do buddy and hence I wanted to have a private chat with Amarbir and sort out everything. BTW, don call me sir I am much younger :).

Cx300 is one of the most overpriced headphones. If one makes a persistant google search he may get these headphones for 13-15$ usd from reputed sites. One example is pink colored cx300 from amazon directly for 14.99$. Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX300-P Earbuds (Pink): Electronics
So when amazon can sell it for 14.99$ I think 9-10$ you may get a genuine thing.

Amazon is even selling Sennheiser RS 130 for 60$, that will make it 40% of the minimum Indian price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back