CX300 Earphones - Rs.600 shipped! (Need at least 5 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbyte said:
Cx300 is one of the most overpriced headphones. If one makes a persistant google search he may get these headphones for 13-15$ usd from reputed sites. One example is pink colored cx300 from amazon directly for 14.99$. Amazon.com: Sennheiser CX300-P Earbuds (Pink): Electronics
So when amazon can sell it for 14.99$ I think 9-10$ you may get a genuine thing.

Amazon is even selling Sennheiser RS 130 for 60$, that will make it 40% of the minimum Indian price.

Sir ,

I Have This From The Same Company For Sample Testing Its Fake :tongue:

Sir ,

I Have This From The Same Company For Sample Testing Its Fake :tongue:
Hmmm... When the dealers on a site like Amazon cam sell fake then what could be said for others. Sab raam bharose chal raha hai jee.
You can be duped for just about anything.
And what the heck, amol_cool though I don't need one right now, just to get a feel of it, Add me for one. :S
So how many left?

bigbyte said:
Hmmm... When the dealers on a site like Amazon cam sell fake then what could be said for others. Sab raam bharose chal raha hai jee.
You can be duped for just about anything.
And what the heck, amol_cool though I don't need one right now, just to get a feel of it, Add me for one. :S
So how many left?

Lol ,

Go Ahead Mate :eek:hyeah:

Fake.......I found CX 500 for 18$ and was abt to order them on amazon but read abt fake sennheiser Eps flooding like cockroaches.

I am too tempted with this deal but I know good things dont come cheap:bleh:

Just update the thread once u guys get it maybe we can get another batch:clap:

Amarbir. Stop your ranting. If you want profit, go and start your own GO. And for the sake of god, FIND A FREAKING LIFE OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. You have became an annoyance rather than an advice.

Skoar! said:
I'd want to purchase these too, but I have doubts of their genuineness after checking out the difference in packaging:

Amazon's packaging: Customer Image Gallery for Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

DealExtreme's packaging: DealExtreme: Photo Gallery - CX-300 Designer's In-Ear Stereo Earphone (3.5mm Jack/Black)

I would appreciate it if someone would examine the differences and comment on them.

Well the amazon's packing surely seems to be different. I found this as well: http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Produ...X500_Earphone_iPod_Headphone2008451805572.jpg

The DX that you mentioned, someone on the DX forum said those are fakes but really good fakes :) (I think it was in hot deals section of DX forum)

bigbyte said:
amol the product at this link on ws deal seems to be better matched to the original product as far as pics goes. Wholesale Genuine CX300-? Professional 3.5mm Earphone (White) | wsdeal.com
Reason : 1. It has gold plated connector... 2. The cable is 1.2m.

Since the prices are same I think this should be a better buy. Even if these are fakes, I strongly believe that these will be of high quality.

Ya that's true. Although they cannot be assumed to be genuine unless someone confirms, they sure sound to be close fakes of CX300. My friends are ready to take the risk but I am not sure about the people who are interested. If they are also ready then only we can go ahead.

Gowt1ham said:
Just update the thread once u guys get it maybe we can get another batch:clap:

Well in fact please someone come forward who will start GO for this. I would not have started this IC also in first place if my friends had not forced that they wanted :p

after reading the whole thread and amarbeer's comment in the EP-630 thread ,all i can say he has a irresponsble attitude ,even if had made money on the ep-630 thread we dont mind - considering the petrol charges and running for courier,etc (he is not a prof dealer like you) .Infact we want him registered as dealer and sell things on genuine margins if he cant get stuff at good prices . The only thing i found him selling/arranging GO's uptil now is earphones. What were the prices of Ep-630 which was sold earlier?? - would like to know FROM other members. Monopoly is bad for us ,i highly doubt you are a big dealer even if you are dont be a bug dealer . Dont take my comments at heart ,just improve yourself . even if its found to be fake it would be a community decision

These need to be confirmed if fake or real. should contact Sennheiser with the deal link.

I have a valid point but it maybe stupid too, but i've been duped once

the thing is in this link of yours Wholesale Genuine CX300-? Professional 3.5mm Earphone (White) | wsdeal.com no where its written Sennheiser ... only model and specs etc are matched, but no where brand name is written in the page title or the item title.. Images doesn't matter.

Come on guys this is a 100% fake product ! First off the name Sennheiser is no where mentioned in the page.

Second, the price is waaay too low for a genuine product.

Third the Sennheiser CX300 doesn't include a cable winder just a pouch (the page mentions a cable winder as included in the package).

And fourth, a Sennheiser CX300 does NOT come with a volume controller as mentioned in the product description. Hence its a GENUINE FAKE !!!!

Have a look at the official site - No mention of a volume controller or of a cable winder included in the package.

Sennheiser Worldwide - Music Headphones / Earphones, CX 300-II Precision Black - Private Audio

They have written genuine CX300 because it IS A GENUINE CX300. They have carefully not mentioned its a genuine SENNHEISER CX300 as it is not.

So guys save your money and get something else.

Include me for sure , just let me know when to pay .

pls make sure , they are genuine .
the discussion going on regarding fake / genuine is bothering me .

anubhav2345 said:
Include me for sure , just let me know when to pay .

pls make sure , they are genuine .
the discussion going on regarding fake / genuine is bothering me .

Well this is not a GO just an IC. Nothing is final yet. Also, I can't confirm whether they are genuine or fake. A friend of mine has ordered them so will come to know that anyways. I am not going ahead till then.

Add me too...

I am from Bangalore...

Please do guide me to whome i need to send the money and all..I am new for this kind of purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back