CyberPunk 2077

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Well, have you guys updated to the latest patch? Noticed any positive change? Because from what I read in the news, the patches should improve things.
And oh,
"CD Projekt Red investors sue company over Cyberpunk 2077 debacle"
CDPR is now in a never-ending drama. This is so NMS'ish and if true it's gonna take a few more years to "polish" the game lol.

Black_Hawk

Veteran

Arun K

Disciple
Well, have you guys updated to the latest patch? Noticed any positive change? Because from what I read in the news, the patches should improve things.
And oh,
"CD Projekt Red investors sue company over Cyberpunk 2077 debacle"
CDPR is now in a never-ending drama. This is so NMS'ish and if true it's gonna take a few more years to "polish" the game lol.
yeah, the game became very stable after 1.05 patch which was released almost a week ago. Now the game is at ver 1.06. I have noticed minor bugs with the game , but nothing game breaking.

Mr.J

Adept
So, yesterday while playing this I had something funny happen...

Have a look at the screenshot below. It's my V rocking her sunglasses :cool:. But take a closer look and you'll see that she is actually wearing 2 sunglasses at the same time, one on top of the other, stacked together:

I thought maybe it was just a graphical glitch but wait no... because in the very next cutscene V actually took her shades off and what I got to see is this:

LoL... I was like "wait...WTF"! :grin: