CyberPunk 2077

after patch update and driver update where i am getting aveg 45-60 fps at 4k 3840x2160 with dlss on where the follow spec come with
Amd 5600x oc 4.9 ghz -5 ghz
g skill trident z 3200 mhz oc to 3444 mhz stable 16x2 32 gb
6 Tb ssd and 4 tb hdd around 10 tb storage
27 acer predator ips 4k monitor XB273K and second monitor 27 normal 60hz
razor blackwindow elite orange switch
razor mamba elite rgb mouse
Lian li 011 razor edtion with 6 rgb fan
280 liquid cooler article freeze
b550 msi gaming board
galax 3080 graphic card oc 1950 mhz stable with 95% power at msi afterburner
750 watt gold psu
5.1 speaker

temp ide for
cpu ide 50*C cpu and full loading 80*C
&
gpu ide 35*C and full loading 70*C
which are pump it higher ..

here the video

hahaha performance is garbage. what an overhyped game it turned out to be. how the f did the reviews give 9/10 5/5 10/10 to this??? If the bugs weren't that many they might got a pass but damn. shitty performance + buggy game is unacceptable in 2020. CDPR deserves all the flak imo. Damn the fanboys. Console owners must be raging. I don't think that the game is even playable for them.
I'll definitely wait many months and then get the GOTY lol in a steam sale. Thanks for the BETA tests guys :hilarious:
@Arun K host it on youtube.

hahaha performance is garbage. what an overhyped game it turned out to be. how the f did the reviews give 9/10 5/5 10/10 to this??? If the bugs weren't that many they might got a pass but damn. shitty performance + buggy game is unacceptable in 2020. CDPR deserves all the flak imo. Damn the fanboys. Console owners must be raging. I don't think that the game is even playable for them.
I'll definitely wait many months and then get the GOTY lol in a steam sale. Thanks for the BETA tests guys :hilarious:
@Arun K host it on youtube.
Yup, this would be best played a year later on newer generation hardware... with all the DLCs & extra content. Right now the main story is very short at around 20ish hours of gameplay which is not worth it all IMO.

1920*1080 Medium.
Via Tom's Hardware

131034496_10160607242719676_7398355708409429457_o.png

What is so heavy about this game that it breaks on console? I mean, we have pretty awesome looking games on base PS4 and XBOX (say Red Dead Redemption 2) and they have good performance. Why can't CDPR provide lag free gameplay for Cyberpunk? They have been at it for 7 years...

What is so heavy about this game that it breaks on console? I mean, we have pretty awesome looking games on base PS4 and XBOX (say Red Dead Redemption 2) and they have good performance. Why can't CDPR provide lag free gameplay for Cyberpunk? They have been at it for 7 years...
Its inside a beautifully hand crafted city not some jungles and mountains. The amount of objects and NPCs in this game is an order of magnitude higher than anything else I've seen before.

The first thing that will hit you is the verticality. If you are standing below a skyscraper, the skyscraper actually looks like one. There are places where there's a bottom layer say a market, then 3 layers of roads on top, then two layers of parking and then the skyscrapers on top of that and 99% of all that is actually enterable by the player.

Its inside a beautifully hand crafted city not some jungles and mountains. The amount of objects and NPCs in this game is an order of magnitude higher than anything else I've seen before.

The first thing that will hit you is the verticality. If you are standing below a skyscraper, the skyscraper actually looks like one. There are places where there's a bottom layer say a market, then 3 layers of roads on top, then two layers of parking and then the skyscrapers on top of that and 99% of all that is actually enterable by the player.

Just because all those places and NPC's exist doesn't mean all the assets need to be present/streamed all at once, which is how the engine seems to be handling it as well with the way NPCs/vehicles/textures phase in and out, it's just a poorly optimized and rushed game that needed another year of dev time at least. It's not like they decided to port the title on the older platforms just a few months ago.
This game has seen a total production & pre-production time of around 8 years and its original date was April of this year when none of the next gen consoles were even announced so that excuse of not being able to run on older hardware is just nonsense especially when their entire production period was during last gen and when there there are other open world games like SpiderMan, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon:ZD, RDR2 that run just fine.

They might not be that populated in comparison but DF did a video and the framerate tanks to 16 with like 10 NPCs around when things get heated up. Not like the AI in CP2077 is the best either, it just brings another level of appreciation for Rockstar games tbh.
People need to hold CDPR accountable for straight up lying, someone on the dev team had tweeted just a few weeks ago that it would be hard to find bugs even if you looked hard for them yet here we are.
Reviewers were only allowed to use PC B-Roll footage provided to them and the embargo on PS4/Xone reviews only lifted today so they knew its current state and still chose to withold it from everyone.
Going by their own breakdown of pre-order sales stats there have to be a couple of million players on the base version of the consoles.

This is just another example of the marketing team and execs getting ahead of production and what you end up with is an overpromised undercooked title that needed to be delayed for a few months.
Yes the bugs will be fixed eventually but no $60 game should be released in this state.
People would've been up in arms if this was EA, Acti or Ubi and looks like they are catching some flak at least on the CP2077 sub for now where the fanboys are busy simping. This actually looks worse than the Watch Dogs 1 downgrade and a buggy mess equal in comparison to Fallout4 and GR:Breakpoint.

I think the question which people/reviewers/testers need to ask should be: Did CDPR knew that it would be this bad on console?

Guidelines related to Cyberpunk 2077's review embargo seem to have been a little more limiting than previously thought, given news that reviewers were only allowed to use b-roll provided by CD Projekt Red as opposed to their own footage. This may come across as somewhat of a dubious practice, especially when taking into account myriad reports of bugs and other issues that plague the overall experience.

Make of this what you will.

I think it's a scummy practice to maximize sales.

It definitely is scummy.
The most ****ed up thing about this fiasco is that is CDPR is beloved by the gaming community in general and PC gaming community in particular. So the community is very forgiving despite all the screw-ups. Even when the first performance issue came up many (including Gamers Nexus which btw kinda surprised me) gave them the benefit of the doubt. Game has since been officially released. Still it's got the same old crap with all it's performance issues and bugs. Also the fact that CDPR doesn't own up to the huge problems faced by console players is mind blowing. I don't know if they are taking their consumers for a ride. I think they know that even if they screw up a good number of the fan base will still defend them (since they are beloved by the community, I mean just how many delays for the sake of a "better" quality game?). Let's not forget the mind-blowing positive receptions by the reviewers who gave it 4/5, 5/5, 9/10, 10/10. I mean just check this out:
130905370_953135058548059_7429092278613154694_o.jpg

Did these reviewers really not come across any of the bug or performance issue? Or did they all use top end components to play in 1080p? I've never trusted game reviews except when it comes to bugs (one of the rare reasons why I sometimes read them) and this incident has further lowered my trust in reviewers.
Imagine if it was created by another dev/publisher like Ubisoft, Bethesda, Activision/Blizzard etc. Shit would blow up the storm.
Some of you might say I'm over-exaggerating it but this is what I honestly feel about the whole thing.

Make of this what you will.

I think it's a scummy practice to maximize sales.
This article rightly talks about the console issue which I mentioned:
All were based on the game's PC build, while questions about the console versions remain mysteriously unanswered.
Sure, consoles may never be up to par with PC but did console users deserve this? Hell no. Cyberpunk is unnecessarily resource heavy. Many AAA games have had successful launch on Consoles. This might be the first one with launch this bad. I hope all console owners demand for refund. From the stats posted by CDPR themselves, 41% of the preorders came from console owners. That's 41% of the playerbase having nightmares right now.

Last edited:
Let's not forget the mind-blowing positive receptions by the reviewers who gave it 4/5, 5/5, 9/10, 10/10. Did these reviewers really not come across any of the bug or performance issue? Or did they all use top end components to play in 1080p? I've never trusted game reviews except when it comes to bugs (one of the rare reasons why I sometimes read them) and this incident has further lowered my trust in reviewers.
I think when CDPR reached out to reviewers to not use their footage, reviewers trusted CDPR and believed whatever bugs they are facing during their playthrough would be gone by the release date.

At least that's what it looks like.

I think when CDPR reached out to reviewers to not use their footage, reviewers trusted CDPR and believed whatever bugs they are facing during their playthrough would be gone by the release date.

At least that's what it looks like.
Assuming that's true and they used pre-made footage, they themselves would have to still play the game right? And have the same reviewers issued any clarifications?
Again, how true have CDPR system recommendations been?

That's what I'm trying to say. These high rating looks like reviewers played the buggy game and assumed it would be fixed by release day + day one patch.

Of course this is only an assumption based on high scores across the board. I usually don't bother with reviews. Rather prefer Steam reviews by users. And Steam rating is right now at mostly positive (77%) for this game.

Back