FS: Networking D-Link COVR-C1203 Whole Home Wi-Fi System, Mesh router (Pack of 3)

Product defect is a bit tricky. It's like saying a certain game crashes on an AMD GPU due to a faulty driver or poor game optimization. One cannot blame the buyer for this, what if they seller never played that game.

With regards to testing warranty, if that was offered, this would indeed be in your right to return.

Yes there was testing warranty and i have highlighted no internet connectivity issue on the first or the second day itself..

Reg your game and gpu, thats not a like comparison. Here its like the gpu crashes multiple times even when displaying simple things like desktop and movies

Yes there was testing warranty and i have highlighted no internet connectivity issue on the first or the second day itself..

Reg your game and gpu, thats not a like comparison. Here its like the gpu crashes multiple times even when displaying simple things like desktop and movies
Ah thanks for simplifying the fact of the matter. If thats the case as 'desktop and movies' analogy, that is a bit too basic a a refund should be in order.

As said before, I was not taking sides. Hope it did not sound like I was. Hope things work out for you. Cheers.

Ah thanks for simplifying the fact of the matter. If thats the case as 'desktop and movies' analogy, that is a bit too basic a a refund should be in order.

As said before, I was not taking sides. Hope it did not sound like I was. Hope things work out for you. Cheers.

Yea, in these work from home days when routers are just setup and forget items, i spent more than 10+ hours tinkering as per sellers’s and Dlink’s suggestions. In comparison my existing router, i don’t remember last when i launched the setup page… on this dlink mesh, parents complained continuously that there phones, smart tv, etc all showing connected but no internet message over wifi, similar no internet connectivity messages on office outlook and teams calls intermittently.. to top it all three days out of seven, the MI robo mop p that connects to the internet via my router failing to start its scheduled cleanups in the morning and the device showed offline. A power on off on the satellite unit solved the problem (device reconnects with excellent signal strength in the same location) but thats not supposed to be required at all.

For this particular model, if you read the reviews, its about setup and forget, no complicated options for further tinkering, not an item for an advanced user. That was all i was looking at.

I understand that completely. But he has said that one sees these issues even in expensive systems, which definitely have dedicated wireless backhaul. Of course, Wired is always going to be better, but unlike me, not everyone is in the position for that setup and hence pay for those expensive products.
Wireless systems will always have some drops here and there, especially 5ghz band which has it's range and speed reduced by even a door. Untill unless drop is very big, like i consider 1 min very big then it is not good but if it is only few seconds then no problem.

Personally never faced these issues myself and i only had a few disconnects here and there which is common in mesh systems especially the d-link one, however since buyer was having frequent stability issues with the slave units i have decided to just give him a refund. Waiting for tracking details and will offer the refund once i receive the product.

Personally never faced these issues myself and i only had a few disconnects here and there which is common in mesh systems especially the d-link one, however since buyer was having frequent stability issues with the slave units i have decided to just give him a refund. Waiting for tracking details and will offer the refund once i receive the product.

Thanks for acknowledging, i will pack tomorrow and schedule a pickup with delhivery
Return shipment picked up by Delhivery. Details shared with Seller.

Last edited:
Back