Darksiders II - Discussion Thread

What is sad?
Invision18.gif

Read Gannu's post

Delay confirmed from June end to August.

I really liked i don't remember who suggested it to me..it was quite a while back when i created a thread for game suggestions. Was definitely worth it. I had left it in the middle but i guess was worth it ya..Loved the first one will definitely play the 2nd one. :D

^YES! It was too stupid to just have a res change and brightness option. And i hope its not much buggy like the last one. Got stuck at a place three times, had to copy the save game and put it back again n again. I don't know how many of you got this error. But the last piece of sword was not visible to me. Had to search for a save game for that. :\

^YES! It was too stupid to just have a res change and brightness option. And i hope its not much buggy like the last one. Got stuck at a place three times, had to copy the save game and put it back again n again. I don't know how many of you got this error. But the last piece of sword was not visible to me. Had to search for a save game for that. :\

I got struck at the same place ... Had to dig out saved game, must have visited more than 100 websites get it !!

Ya! It was such a headache. I mean the sword piece was infront of me i just can get it! Aaargh! I know how frustrating was that!

Oh you can finish them off first. I never said it was gem of a game. If there's no backlog then you can play and end this one. Its just that this game was better than what i had expected.

Back