Darksiders II - Discussion Thread

Why is War fighting against Death in this Darksiders II screenshot?

53444278.jpg

THQ has just released a brand new screenshot for Darksiders II depicting a battle between new protagonist Death, and hero of the original Darksiders, War. Brothers and Horseman of the Apocalypse they may be, but there’s no doubt that they’re locked in an epic scrap with one another - what could the reason be?

Source: El33tonline

@Ethan_Hunt He fought Death in that comic i got with my game. Maybe they'll show that in the game too. It was on the events before the start of Darksiders i guess. Don't remember it been a while. All the Horsemen were shown in the comic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've uploaded this image. Took a screen shot from the comic.

Its given in the comic that war was the youngest of them all and he was not easily reined. even the council began to fear his uncontrollable wrath. He was on akilling flee. When STRIFE, FURY and DEATH went on to stop him ie. get him under control. And Death was the one who Controlled his anger. Fought him.

Mods if the image is barring the rules then please delete/Edit my post.

Oh nice! So he was the rebellious one. Now that's interesting. If we actually have a clash in the game, that would be a treat to watch.

Oh nice! So he was the rebellious one. Now that's interesting. If we actually have a clash in the game, that would be a treat to watch.
Death did cut off War's left hand as a lesson of his mortality and humility
but he did replace it with an enchanted armour hand as seen in Darksiders 1

if you see the screenshot released by THQ, War has the enchanted armor hand( for left hand)
so the fight as depicted in the comics has already happened

this fight is something new maybe

Hey sorry i read the comic again. I doubt that this fight is the one that's depicted in the comic. Either its a fight in some Arena(Read it way back somewhere) or Maybe it happens after the end of the game. Maybe he went nuts again after he killed Abbadon or i dunno just a wild guess. :p

Guess we missed this:

Of all the games releasing next month, this is one I am eagerly looking forward to. Sleeping Dogs is another. :p

I'm dam pumped too. Next week is going to be exclusively dedicated for this game. I'll be keeping Sleeping Dogs aside as well. :D

Back