Dbz live action movie confirmed and gets an August release date

hehe, even i hope for the best. DBZ was my very first anime. Lets wait for more trailers and finally the movie :D

WTF WTF WTF!!!

Goku looks like a GEEk!!!!!

Damn you idiot producers !!!

Are they making a dragon ballz movie or Mortal Combat??

Damn these assholes!!!

And since when did roshi become so active??

And picolo looks like Lord Voldermort??

The more i look at the trailer more i feel this is complete shit...No where neat the goku i had imagined..he doesnt even hav that superb VOICE !!!

Goku is one of the best characters in history of anime or for that matter the whole entertainment genre..This is an insult to him..

I think it is far too unrealistic to expect real life people to end up looking anything like anime characters. Still, I think they should have settled for a 3D animated movie instead.

well if ppl can find superman aka Clarke, Bruce Wayne look-alike and spiderman look-alike or atleast make em resemble the characters, why not this :p

although i agree, a 3D movie would have been better

video removed from youtube. :p

i really hope they dont change the character. if goku isnt acting all-so-cool and funny, i guess i would be seeing a completely different thing altogether.
did they show vegeta? and more importantly chi-chi? :D

:buu: :goku:

Did you guys see the trailer? STUPID PATHETIC! Non-Green Piccolo looking like Voldemort and I even saw Darth Sidious in there >_<

And Goku never says "I'm not ready for this". That is totally against his personality the love for fights. Wake him up in the middle of the night and surprise him with the toughest challenge of his life and he would power up to SSJ on excitement alone. -_-

^Look up..exactly my views..lol

Picolo is the one i hateeeeeeee...

Also, goku does say im not ready with king kai..but thats debatable..

I just hate the geeky looking goku:(

Params7 said:
I even saw Darth Sidious in there

lmao lmao :rofl: i want to rep you for that :rofl:

Params7 said:
And Goku never says "I'm not ready for this". That is totally against his personality the love for fights. Wake him up in the middle of the night and surprise him with the toughest challenge of his life and he would power up to SSJ on excitement alone. -_-

Amen :)

^ ^ see you got an example right there, real life ppl can resemble annimie characters..

and honestly they shud have started with the Saiyan saga as that was the most enjoyable of the series, plus we wud have got to see yajirobe sneak up on Radits and pull out his tail :rofl:

Rave said:
and honestly they shud have started with the Saiyan saga as that was the most enjoyable of the series

Obviously you haven't seen Dragonball, because if you would have then you wouldn't have said that.

I'm happy they started off with Dragonball, keep in mind this is just the first installment of a series of more Dragonball movies.Starting off with something like the Saiyan Saga wouldn't appeal to the people because they don't know who the hell they are and why this and that happens.

F|0ccY said:
Obviously you haven't seen Dragonball, because if you would have then you wouldn't have said that.

I'm happy they started off with Dragonball, keep in mind this is just the first installment of a series of more Dragonball movies.Starting off with something like the Saiyan Saga wouldn't appeal to the people because they don't know who the hell they are and why this and that happens.

hahaha yeah i havent watched DBZ, i just like to make random comments like that :p

but from the looks of it, they havent either else they'd have a proper bloody cast and characters :lol:

Rave said:
hahaha yeah i havent watched DBZ, i just like to make random comments like that :p
but from the looks of it, they havent either else they'd have a proper bloody cast and characters :lol:

IMO, Justin Chatwin looks a lot like a real life Goku, especially hes chin region resembles Goku's anime version pretty well.

Back