DC++ hubs from mumbai

mike82 said:
Hi All,
This is mike. I would to inform all the pacenet/5net/sify users of sion/koliwada/antophill/wadala/dadar area that me and a bunch of people have managed to setup a hub for dc++ / czdc++ / strong dc++. All are Invited.
This is a LAN Hub. The Hub Address is 192.168.0.200. and u will be needing at least 1gb of shared data to join.

If u wish to join, then follow these steps.
1. download the new version of borg chat v0.9.9.428 from http://borgchat.softnews.ro

2. u will have to install few protocols
--go to control panel > network connections > local area connection > properties. then click on install .. select protocol .. install all the protocol seen here. then restart ur m/c.
3. U will have to run the home networking wizard.
--go to control panel > network connections .. in the left panel .. u will find a option of "Set Up A Home or Small Office N/w". click on it then run the wizard.. here are the options to select... next>next>others> "this computer connects to internet directly or thrugh a n/w hub. other comps on my n/w also connect to the internet directly or thru a hub" > select any comp descp and name > workgroup name as MSHOME > Turn on file and printer sharing > complete the wizard. that's it. And Restart ur M/c.

then start borg chat.
setting of Borg Chat ..
1.go to Options> General options > go to user list / lan tab > here set 1 min as refresh time and check the " On new user connect Refersh the lan list"

2.go to Options> Connections > select UDP Broadcast and add the following addr

and select n/w interface as auto selection.

if u have done all this u should be able see people in brog chat. If u Find people like neolight / dc++hub192.168.0.200 / iceman / prazer / jeez / mafia u can chat with us in the main window there is two more things that u need to do that we will explain.

1. setting up ur ip address
2. connect to the hub

Mike
:thanx:

this is not working for me can u email me directly or can u tell me ur msn messenger address so i can do it online i am on fivenet

hi guys this is hazer .i have created a dc++ hub for all cable net dotcom users in veera desai(andheri(w)).the ip of the hub is 169.254.11.192.usually the ip adress is this.but at times it changes to 192.168.0.192.the name of the hub is hazer.so pls connect to this hub.if the hub does not works on the 1st ip then insert the 2nd ip.and dont tell the net provider about this hub as he does not allow dc++(he may block it).right now there is no sharing limit.but it will be set within few days depending upon the number of guys which connect to the hub.the hub usually runs everyday after 9 in night.so guys pls connect to it and dont leave veera desai behind in the race of dc++and pls set ur speed on dc as 2 mbps(better if used dc++0.6811)

hi this is hazer pls join my hub for dc++ in veera desai for all cable net dotcom users.pls dont tell the net provider abt this as he blocks dc++.and y hub name is hazer and the ip is 169.254.11.192

cowax said:
hey man,...i'm a sify user from kandivli...and there's just one guy i know from my lan n we share stuff over nassi...if you from the same area, and intrested in setting up a hub, do let me know.

hi cowax, im a sify user too frm kandivili.....intrested in setting up a hub,
tel more.......

cheers!

cowax said:
hey man,...i'm a sify user from kandivli...and there's just one guy i know from my lan n we share stuff over nassi...if you from the same area, and intrested in setting up a hub, do let me know.

send u a pm too in this pls check....any others hubs nearby?? malad maybe

anuj_juneja2005 said:
hey no need to change ur net provider i have created my own hub from a software called ptokax so even u can create a hub with it
for the software take it from net (search on google as ptokax) or take from me my id is anuj_juneja2005@yahoo.com however u may not be able to join my hub bcoz ur net provider and my net provider is different
ONce u create a hub, shouldnt u be online, so that others can connect 2 ur hub and share?
I dont spend a lot of time online.. thats y I didnt create a hub.

thecooldoc said:
this is not working for me can u email me directly or can u tell me ur msn messenger address so i can do it online i am on fivenet
hi here's my mail id mikej0908@yahoo.com.. contact me thru mail or if u find me online.. we can have a chat sry for late respionse.. :hap2:

hey guys i am anuj and i have started a dc++ hub for all cable net dotcom users i.e(7 star) in veera desai .my hub name is hazer and the ip is 169.254.7.199.so guys pls connect to this hub .the hub usually starts anytime between 9:30 to 10:30 in the night and pls dont tell anythung abt this hub to the net provider as he blocks such hubs .pls connect to this hub

Hi everyone. I am a newbie in the P2P network. I have heard that by using CZDC++, we can share applications etc. using the local area network (without connecting to the internet!). I have a sify Broadband connection and I would like to know about some hubs in Thane and I would also like a complete tutorial on how to use CZDC++.
This is my 1st post. Please bear with me for some time till my knowledge grows!
Thanks.
SSG_89

I am reviving this dead topic with a purpose.I had posted on tons of site enquiring about this Hub thingy but never found a suitable reply.So on a google search I stumbled across this dedicated topic for Mumbai's Hubs which is exactly what i needed.:hap2:
Now My queries are as follows:
1.)Are there any MTNL triband Hubs located in Dahisar East area which connect Via DC++ or ODC? Please forward the address.I happen to have one Pacenet Ip which works,Will share it after total confirmation from the Hub's administrator.
2.)Can the Hub be started on ADSL systems like those of MTNL?
3.)How can I make a Hub server in the most simple way? Any software recommendations?
Please post some replies.If moderators find this post was unnecessary please feel free to delete it.I desparately need some view on this.Thanks to all.:)

devp24 said:
Hey guys and gals, does ne1 has addresses for DC++ hubs from mumbai or from Exatt net...

i found some and have listed them below..havent checked if they are working yet....

192.168.100.65:1090 (User: test Pass: test)
10.12.239.137 rainaresh.mine.nu

Inputs from other members will be appreciated
some other hubs in andheri(w), veera desai area for 7 star r 169.254.7.199.the name of the hub is hazer .just go there great guys with cool things out there .some great games etc with all the fun u need. and even some great xxx stuff there

SSG_89 said:
Hi everyone. I am a newbie in the P2P network. I have heard that by using CZDC++, we can share applications etc. using the local area network (without connecting to the internet!). I have a sify Broadband connection and I would like to know about some hubs in Thane and I would also like a complete tutorial on how to use CZDC++.
This is my 1st post. Please bear with me for some time till my knowledge grows!
Thanks.
SSG_89

Hi everyone (if at all there is anyone on this thread yet :( )

Me a newbie too. And I have a Sify too. Does ne1 know of any active hubs in or around Mira Road? Can someone forward me the addresses too? A complete tutorial on use of DC++ would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks,
Shai.

NeXgeN said:
LAN or Internet .. it would be nice to have all dc hub addresses of mumbai. In many places networks are connected ... so u may be able to get into one of these Hubs.

I ve collected info abt some hubs ..enjoy :)

ISP: Exattnet
Area: Santacruz East / Kurla / Pali Hill
Hub Address: 192.168.100.65:1090

ISP : Rajeshnet (Exattnet)
Area: Ghatkopar
Hub Address :

ISP : Exattnet
Area : Kurla
Hub Address :
roger (always On)10.10.242.113:100
ad's 10.10.242.32:100
litz 10.10.242.200:200

ISP : Rajeshnet(Exattnet)
Area : Powai
Hub Address :
172.16.3.94:4444

Sify Chembur Internet/Lan Hub :
rainaresh.mine.nu

ppl add ur lan hubs too.

dude ne hubs in vashi
exxept 200.200.2.67:411 pls inform fast !!!

any hubs in or around sion ??
me at Sion (W) - Jain Society.. using ExattNet provided by Samrat Net (locally Madhu Cable) !!

Any info .. please post !!

devp24 said:
Hey guys and gals, does ne1 has addresses for DC++ hubs from mumbai or from Exatt net...

i found some and have listed them below..havent checked if they are working yet....

192.168.100.65:1090 (User: test Pass: test)
10.12.239.137 rainaresh.mine.nu

Inputs from other members will be appreciated
hey take this hub ip 169.254.7.199,this is a hub of andheri(w) veera desai area 7 star provided by fun time net provider.the hub is on from 9 in night till 2 .pls dont let the net provider know abt this

^If I remember correctly then 7-Star has port blocking done which would restrict the Hub from delivering its true speeds and restricting it to net download speeds.Please confirm if you get speeds above 1Mbps atleast & specify the client and Sharing instructions.My cousin happens to live in that area and if you could confirm this I would let him know immediately and connect to your Hub.:hap2:

allwyndlima said:
I am reviving this dead topic with a purpose.I had posted on tons of site enquiring about this Hub thingy but never found a suitable reply.So on a google search I stumbled across this dedicated topic for Mumbai's Hubs which is exactly what i needed.:hap2:
Now My queries are as follows:
1.)Are there any MTNL triband Hubs located in Dahisar East area which connect Via DC++ or ODC? Please forward the address.I happen to have one Pacenet Ip which works,Will share it after total confirmation from the Hub's administrator.
2.)Can the Hub be started on ADSL systems like those of MTNL?
3.)How can I make a Hub server in the most simple way? Any software recommendations?
Please post some replies.If moderators find this post was unnecessary please feel free to delete it.I desparately need some view on this.Thanks to all.:)
Wht is the use of DC++ hubs specifically made for MTNL ADSL?? There's no way u can get LAN speeds on MTNL broadband, AFAIK :no:

Back