DC++ hubs from mumbai

hey hi ppl,
i m a sify user in chembur. does any1 know any dc++ hubs set up in chembur/nearby areas like ghatkopar etc.

i saw a hub ip in this forum but the prblem is it is not online most of the times and i guess thr r 3 users max...

btw can i connect to any sify dc++ hub in areas like kurla ... coz thr r many ver there ??...

somebody help !

Itrix, I had send you a PM for the Hub/connection details but haven't got any replies :(

Can anybody send me the list of such Hubs available, I'm from Sion and is currently using exxatnet.

guys from kurla chembur sion vashi mankhurd kopar khairne nerul

huge SIFY network best lan in mumbai..............

pm me 4 hub address

hey dude i PMed u..bot u seem 2 be not replying !

pls pm me the ip

neways i can create a hub for chembur sify users but it would b always better to connect 2 an established hub...

if u'll r interested.. pm me

puns said:
im on pacenet , andheri

QUad , maybe we can try to setup something between ourselves and see ... wat say.
hey even i stay in andheri and we can setup our own hub fro dc++.pls pm me if ur interested.it will be very good if we setup a hub for us as well as all other guys in andheri who want to do lan sharing.quadmaster i hope u will accept this invitation

Hi All,
This is mike. I would to inform all the pacenet/5net/sify users of sion/koliwada/antophill/wadala/dadar area that me and a bunch of people have managed to setup a hub for dc++ / czdc++ / strong dc++. All are Invited.
This is a LAN Hub. The Hub Address is 192.168.0.200. and u will be needing at least 1gb of shared data to join.

If u wish to join, then follow these steps.
1. download the new version of borg chat v0.9.9.428 from http://borgchat.softnews.ro

2. u will have to install few protocols
--go to control panel > network connections > local area connection > properties. then click on install .. select protocol .. install all the protocol seen here. then restart ur m/c.
3. U will have to run the home networking wizard.
--go to control panel > network connections .. in the left panel .. u will find a option of "Set Up A Home or Small Office N/w". click on it then run the wizard.. here are the options to select... next>next>others> "this computer connects to internet directly or thrugh a n/w hub. other comps on my n/w also connect to the internet directly or thru a hub" > select any comp descp and name > workgroup name as MSHOME > Turn on file and printer sharing > complete the wizard. that's it. And Restart ur M/c.

then start borg chat.
setting of Borg Chat ..
1.go to Options> General options > go to user list / lan tab > here set 1 min as refresh time and check the " On new user connect Refersh the lan list"

2.go to Options> Connections > select UDP Broadcast and add the following addr

and select n/w interface as auto selection.

if u have done all this u should be able see people in brog chat. If u Find people like neolight / dc++hub192.168.0.200 / iceman / prazer / jeez / mafia u can chat with us in the main window there is two more things that u need to do that we will explain.

1. setting up ur ip address
2. connect to the hub

Mike
:thanx:

Hi,

I'm from Sion and I use Exattnet provided by Pearl Channel (also called S.B Channel's). I tried to connect using borgchat but I'm not able to see anybody else on the network.

Does this connection support Exattnet??? Please help me as I want to join the network :)

Regards,
Arun

anuj_juneja2005 said:
hey even i stay in andheri and we can setup our own hub fro dc++.pls pm me if ur interested.it will be very good if we setup a hub for us as well as all other guys in andheri who want to do lan sharing.quadmaster i hope u will accept this invitation
hi this is anuj.we can start our hub together .i have 2 softwares to prepare hub.they r called y hub and ptokax.i tried to use them but was unable to create a hub .i feel its little complicated.if we both try together we can make a hub.pls give me ur e mail id as fast as possible

cyclops said:
hey nextgen can you repost the latest LAN hub list of Mumbai including south mumbai to Thane
hey cyclops pls post it as fast as possible.pls pls i am dying to connec to dc, but i dont know any hub in andheri(w).so pls post all the names and ip adresses of the hubs whcih you know.try to find out a hub in andheri(w) area pls.near veera desai or bhavans college area.

Dark_Knight said:
Hey, Im on exattnet provided by 7star in Andheri (W).. any hub?
hi dark night i am anuj .i am on 7 star in andheri(w).i have been trying from a long time to find a hub.but i always fail.maybe we should get together to create a hub.it will be great for all guys in andheri who want to do lan sharing.wat say? i stay near andheri sports complex , andheri(w) and where do u stay.for any information contact me at anuj_juneja2005@yahoo.com or anuj_juneja2005@hotmail.com

NeXgeN said:
LAN or Internet .. it would be nice to have all dc hub addresses of mumbai. In many places networks are connected ... so u may be able to get into one of these Hubs.

I ve collected info abt some hubs ..enjoy :)

ISP: Exattnet
Area: Santacruz East / Kurla / Pali Hill
Hub Address: 192.168.100.65:1090

ISP : Rajeshnet (Exattnet)
Area: Ghatkopar
Hub Address :

ISP : Exattnet
Area : Kurla
Hub Address :
roger (always On)10.10.242.113:100
ad's 10.10.242.32:100
litz 10.10.242.200:200

ISP : Rajeshnet(Exattnet)
Area : Powai
Hub Address :
172.16.3.94:4444

Sify Chembur Internet/Lan Hub :
rainaresh.mine.nu

ppl add ur lan hubs too.
hey nexgen thanks for all these hubs.pls can u give me an ip adress of any hub in andheri(w).pls.pls find a hub in andheri(w) and if possible near andheri sports complex

anuj_juneja2005 said:
hey nexgen thanks for all these hubs.pls can u give me an ip adress of any hub in andheri(w).pls.pls find a hub in andheri(w) and if possible near andheri sports complex
.pls find it .i am dying to join any hub.

Hey anuj_juneja2005,
Im going to migrate to either exattnet or pacenet pretty soon.. the decision will depend on whether or not that isp will have local hub.
I tried searching for hub, but no success.. I stay at 4 bunglows

Dark_Knight said:
Hey anuj_juneja2005,
Im going to migrate to either exattnet or pacenet pretty soon.. the decision will depend on whether or not that isp will have local hub.
I tried searching for hub, but no success.. I stay at 4 bunglows
hey no need to change ur net provider i have created my own hub from a software called ptokax so even u can create a hub with it
for the software take it from net (search on google as ptokax) or take from me my id is anuj_juneja2005@yahoo.com however u may not be able to join my hub bcoz ur net provider and my net provider is different

Hi everybody, I just registered today morning.:) Actually, since last october, people in my area (Swastik Park, Chembur) are not able to share any more thru DC++. Previously we used to connect to Roger's HUB and Angry Bytes (rainaresh) without internet connection, and used to get a downloading speed of 3-4 Mbps. However since October, we have to use sify BB connection to connect to these HUBs and worst is that we get a downloading speed of 4 Kbps (as per subscribed net connection). We have been trying many ways to overcome this problem but all in vain. I asked this doubt at the DC++ forum... however the administrator says that sify guys have blocked ports for networking!! so that we use their internet connection for DC++ too!!:mad: I just hope thi isn't true, bu it sure seems to be true, as freinds in kurla and ghatkoper area are still able to share properly unlike us. Someone please send me LATEST HUB ADDRESSES for CHEMBUR AREA.
Rainaresh's HUB could be joined but it had an IP address previously. However i don't know why the same problem with joining his HUB too since he has been aving a domain : rainaresh.mine.nu

Back