Dead Space Gets 8.7 Saints Row 2 gets 8.0 reviews out

Infected

Skilled
Dead Space : Looks like a must have :

Dead Space is hopefully the first of many Dead Space sequels. You can finish it in less than 15 hours and then there’s not much else to do other than play it again - but it’s so bloody good you probably will! Intelligently written, beautiful to look at and actually genuinely scary - not to mention gory beyond belief, Dead Space is a stunning survival horror/action title and well worth a gander.

IGN Advertisement
Saints Row 2 : Didn't look that impressive after reading the review but will give it a try.

Saints Row is an easy game to hate. Actually, I have a feeling that a lot of players and reviewers will write this game off for the sheer stupidity at play at all times. But to do so would be a big disservice to a game that tries hard to do a lot of things and show you a good time. Did we have a good time? Definitely (and that's the key, isn't it?) – but it's done with the same level of sophistication as a 16-bit beat-em-up at regular intervals, blended with dozens of minigame distractions and a well-designed city to play around in. So it's big dumb fun, Saints Row 2 isn't going to redefine any aspects of game design - but in doing so it does deliver on Volition's biggest promise: Saints Row 2 isn't Grand Theft Auto.

IGN Advertisement

PLease share your comments...
Have a nice day :)

Gamespot gave it 9/10 + Editors Choice

Linky to the Review

An incredibly atmospheric and disturbingly gruesome deep-space adventure that will haunt your dreams and leave you begging for more.

Goods

1. Deeply engrossing story
  2. Breathtaking visuals and nerve-wracking audio
  3. Strategic dismemberment adds an entirely new, satisfying dimension to combat
  4. Truly terrifying gameplay keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Bad

1. Repetitive mission objectives
  2. Close-quarters combat is troublesome.

And the reign of awesome games for this year has began :clap:

Dead Space is hopefully the first of many Dead Space sequels. You can finish it in less than 15 hours and then there’s not much else to do other than play it again - but it’s so bloody good you probably will! Intelligently written, beautiful to look at and actually genuinely scary - not to mention gory beyond belief, Dead Space is a stunning survival horror/action title and well worth a gander.

oh yeah baby!! :eek:hyeah:

Dang! This game had to release alongside Far Cry 2.:mad:

Now am in a fix as to which game to play.Why not release this a week earlier? :(

its supposed to be out today on 14 .. in north America i guess ... coz the date 14-10-2008 is there in its latest trailer ... so all the freebie lovers should start checking their *ahem* sources ...that would mean NOW! :p

ajex said:
its supposed to be out today on 14 .. in north America i guess ... coz the date 14-10-2008 is there in its latest trailer ... so all the freebie lovers should start checking their *ahem* sources ...that would mean NOW! :p
Nope.It's still on 21st October according to the latest Game Trailer I downloaded yesterday.

people hav already got it ....

019iq3.jpg

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjbl7.jpg

Got my copy of Dead Space today! + 60" - Halflife2.net

Still any doubts?

omg .. dude ..deadspace is out :eek:hyeah: ...people hav already started playing it :) ... iam waiting for *ahem* *ahem* *ahem*

Back