Deals Of The Day [ Crazy Deals ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhi_jollyguy said:
No issues Amarbir ji, I am curious to get my hands on MP21 :p
Come On ,

Thats Funny ,Anyways Guys We Have Added PL11 Into Ebay At a Mind Boggling Pricing Of Rs :448/- + Shipping Rs :85/- .Limited Stock So Attack ASAP The Listing Is Active .More Deals Are Comming

baccilus said:
I have lost the nice cover case of my PL-30. Can I get one of that? How much will that cost me?
Yes ,

I Have a Sack full of them .Go and take from office @ Rs :250/- + Tax .We Also Have a Larger Case .

Amarbir Ji, i want those RE2 so can u tell when is that deal of day.

i m very eager for that. atleast by when tentatively , so i can decide to wait for that or no.as i dont have much time at max a week.

Plz .

Mayur_gala777 said:
Amarbir Ji, i want those RE2 so can u tell when is that deal of day.

i m very eager for that. atleast by when tentatively , so i can decide to wait for that or no.as i dont have much time at max a week.

Plz .

Mayur ,

I Am Now Adding This To This Deal And Will Also Update The Ebay Store And This Post Both .

Headdirect RE-2 Earphones " World's Best And Most Underrated IEMS Under 2.5K "

25f0yet.jpg

Well If You Talk Of Soundstage Then There is Nothing Competing With The RE-2 Under 2.5K .Bassheads Will Not Like It . This Product If Gets a Good Seal With your Ears Can Do Justification To Bass Also Without a AMP .A Amp With This Is a Blessing .We Have The Fiio Amp Bundles Also With The Same .So Please Go For This .

Pricing Rs :1742/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India
[ Discount Coupon For Rs :450 Off Selling Pricing Till 19-5-2011 ]
|
V
" 2b16bad934 "

Warranty Status " 1 Year No Questions Asked "
Order Here -> Headdirect RE2 On Lynx-India

!!! NOTE !!!
"You Can Also Order The Fiio Amps With This Deal .Also Note That Now It Comes In a Different Plastic Packing "​

@ Amarbir even i am interested in brainwavz deal .. i was at bangalore when deal had come :( , kindly keep me posted on any update .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back