PC Peripherals Decent Cheap blank dvd's in Mumbai

chic_magnet said:
why do people buy crap like MB and sony . when you can have maxell and verbatims !!! sheeesh

i ve got some good burns with sony +r media .. maybe i found a good batch and most of the verbs i got were made by mbi :p havent found any with mitsubishi dye

i have used only sony dvds and i would say that they are pretty good. I have a sonu dru 810A. However since i don't write too often I use the jewelled cases. Expensive but very good. Jewelled case costs 40 and single dvd(without case) 35 last time i asked. They might have fallen by now.If you buy in spindle its obviously cheaper.

ya hard to find verbs here with mitsubishi dye on em :( .. mbi are crap.. atleast the ones i have..

sony ones are good.. got better burns with the verbatims i have :).. so that is essential a good thing.. to burn my moozik and keep it safe!!

^^Even if you find a verbatim with MCC identifier, it could still be made by MBI :). MBI has some cross licensing agreement with mitsubishi chemical.

remcy007 said:
I buy Sony 8x for 30 per piece from Anupam-Borivali. Where else can I get it cheaper?

If you reuires can contact Shree Laxmi Stores on 28040894, this shop is in Bhayander (mumbai). I don't know they Supply to Borivali or not but one of my friend buy for me from there, pretty low rate with Good and Branded Quality.

ya you got sony here too for 23 bucks... my friend just got a pack of 20 dvds today!

i got verbatims for 25 bucks a piece too...25 ka pack!

i guess good dvds for good price, these are :D

Stick said:
If you reuires can contact Shree Laxmi Stores on 28040894, this shop is in Bhayander (mumbai). I don't know they Supply to Borivali or not but one of my friend buy for me from there, pretty low rate with Good and Branded Quality.
Thanks.. I will check this out..

:) Thanks triad prices would have fallen a lot. Moreover i was talking about single pieces in individual case. They would be more expensive. Anyways for all brands 23-24rs if bought in 10 packs is good enough:) And evilution moserbaer pro is commonly available in sp rd bangalore.

^And crappy..
I've posted Ankush Chhabra's number here before. I'd really recommend his Verbs.. excellent stuff @ 25 a piece.

Bottle and Chaos : The thing is, MBI, Prodisc and CMC all OEM Verb discs. They use VErb dye, stampers and QC . Original Verb Made In Singapore discs at their own factory are no more.. that factory has switched over to DVD +/-DL and HD-DVD and Blu-Ray discs.

Back