Less than 10K Decent phone below 10k

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Looking for a phone below 10k for a relative.
Kindly suggest something which ticks all the boxes at this price range.
OPPO, vivo, moto, samsung all can do as long as the camera is good, screen is big and availability of nice fancy feminine cases.
Thanks

Last edited:
If Full HD screen is not mandatory then there are the Samsung M02s and M12. Do note that all other brands in the 10k price range atleast provide a full HD screen which is like a bare minium for media consumage. For a brand other than Samsung, there's the Redmi 9 Prime which ticks all the marks for the price range.

If Full HD screen is not mandatory then there are the Samsung M02s and M12. Do note that all other brands in the 10k price range atleast provide a full HD screen which is like a bare minium for media consumage. For a brand other than Samsung, there's the Redmi 9 Prime which ticks all the marks for the price range.
This is really a good choice, but ses the camera is below par, how about something else from xiomi but with better camera.
1 or 2k here and there, I don't think she ll mind

This is really a good choice, but ses the camera is below par, how about something else from xiomi but with better camera.
1 or 2k here and there, I don't think she ll mind
Slightly above your budget, The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is legit great for photos. Currently flipkart seems be selling the gold colour variant cheaper than the rest.

Slightly above your budget, The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is legit great for photos. Currently flipkart seems be selling the gold colour variant cheaper than the rest.
That's way too costly
I can push em to 12k at max
Anything with that range??

Guys, owing to the curfew in delhi, the relative has not purchased the phone.

Hence we are still open to more suggestions and guidance.

The budget now is till 12k, not a penny more that's too on my insistence.

Kindly suggest a good phone with nice camera, other bells and whistles are definitely welcome which include the screen (type and size), battery, processor and availability of feminine cases..[emoji12][emoji12]

Thanks in advance

The last zeroed in product was a redmi note 10 white 4/64

The choice mentioned by you is a good one. Ensure you have atleast 6/64 instead of 4/64. Miui is heavy so you will be left wanting for more ram while multitasking.
If multitasking is not a priority or you are willing to change phones on a yearly basis then 4/64 would suffice your needs for a year. If time is not an issue, I would say, save more and extend budget to 15-16k.
A request- don't keep your expectations too high for the budget you have quoted. It may leave you disappointed later on. There goes in a lot of cost-cutting to ensure that phone comes to 10-12k.

Back