Dell 22 incher + 3 (3.5") HDDs + UPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenflox

Disciple
Hi guys,
Selling the following items (to Bangalore buyers preferably) that way i won't face any shipping problems. But if someone can suggest a reliable courier service with cheap charges, then i'm open for recommendations.

DELL LCD SOLD TO KEKERODE

Note:
  • Pictures were taken with a phone camera so pls bear with me for the quality.
  • All items are in perfect working condition with no issues at all.
  • Buyer will get purchase receipt along with the original included accessories.
  • Buyer will only receive the item(s) once i've sold everything because i need to the money to buy the new HDDs.
  • For anyone who buys the HDDs i can copy any of my 720p/1080p mkv collection of movies/documentaries if he opts for it.

*Dell SP2208WFP LCD (purchased June 2008) has 4 yrs warranty left direct from Dell (selling price Rs.10,000)
Monitor screen has no scratches but there are minor but not visible scratches at the base of the stand.
->Reason for sale: Bought a new Dell 2209WA through Dinesh's GO.
Specs:
Connectivity : HDMI (v1.3a compatible) , DVI (HDCP) , VGA.
Glossy monitor.
Panel Type : TN
Max Resolution : 1680 x 1050
Response Time : 2ms
Built-In 2 megapixel webcam
2 USB ports
Accessories : Driver CDs, DVI/VGA cable, Power cord
Complete spec listing pls visit : Dell SP2208WFP

* Seagate 500GB SATA II (purchased on Dec 2007) (selling price Rs. 2,200 includes shipping)
->Reason for sale: Buying a 1TB HDD through Mediahome
Specs:
Model : ST3500320AS
Cache Size: 32MB
Version: 7200.11
Firmware: 8D15 (stock firmware)

* Seagate 750GB SATA II (purchased last year) (selling price Rs. 3700 includes shipping)
Specs:
Model : ST3750840AS
Cache Size: 16MB
Version: 7200.10
Firmware: 3.AAC (stock firmware)

* Western Digital 640 GB SATA II (purchased June 2008) (selling price Rs. 2900 includes shipping)
Specs:
Model: WD640AAKS
Cache Size: 16MB

*APC Back-Up RS 800 (purchased June 2008) (selling price Rs. 4500)
->Reason for sale: Because this is not compatible with my Corsair 750TX power supply which comes with an active PFC and requires a true Sinewave UPS, planning to buy an APC Smart SUA750I instead through DONjuan

Specs:
Output power capacity : 540Watts
Complete spec listing pls visit: Back-UPS RS 800VA 230V India

Enough talk let the pics do the talking

dellsp2208wfp1800x600.jpg

dellsp2208wfp3800x600.jpg

dellsp2208wfp4800x600.jpg

dellsp2208wfp5800x600.jpg

dellsp2208wfp6800x600.jpg

seagate500gb800x600.jpg

seagate750gb800x600.jpg

wd640gb800x600.jpg

apcva800ups.jpg

@jissein:

The 250gb hdd you mentioned is a 7200.8. The ones i'm selling are at least 7200.10+. FYI the higher the version number the higher the performance+stability.

@manuvikram007:

Yes i've kept all the bills with me.

INterested in the 750 GB HDD if it could be shipped to Wst Bengal. If so put me on line for it. Sending you a PM regarding this.

* Western Digital 640 GB SATA II (purchased June 2008) (selling price Rs. 3300)

Bought this yesterday from Lynx India for 3300/=.

coolraghav said:
* Western Digital 640 GB SATA II (purchased June 2008) (selling price Rs. 3300)

Bought this yesterday from Lynx India for 3300/=.
Congrats, but there is another section to show off your stuff. This is Zen's sale thread.

cursed said:
Congrats, but there is another section to show off your stuff. This is Zen's sale thread.

@Cursed... that's not really fair. If another member found a new product for the same price as the one that the seller is charging for an old one, it's only right that he makes a comment about it to ensure that both the seller and a prospective buyer know what the market prices are.

If he got the same HDD (NEW) for Rs. 3300 which happens to be the same price that the OP of this sale thread is selling his 1 year old drive for, then ofcourse we all deserve to know about it.

This isn't meant to start a flame war... just hoping you would see the sense in what is a common practice here.

It's all about being fair... to the buyer and seller

I'm not here to fight with any member. I'm an honest seller who will not try to rip off anyone. If coolraghav says that the new one costs Rs.3300, then so be it. He genuinely posted it and after checking Lynx's site, i've determined that after adding VAT it comes up to Rs.3300.
So price has accordingly been changed.
Pls check the first post.

I personally feel, this "please take PM route" mentality is damaged.

Buyers are at loss with it. Anyway OP can always defend his price if he is aware of market price with proper justification.

PS: Nothing against zen's sale but I was wondering why no one questions this "take PM or dont crap thread" kind of stuff.

A seller who cannot tolerate a buyer's ques does not deserve a sale. Just my opinion.

^^Pls i'd like to keep this thread clean and only relating to the sale of the items i've posted and not a moral discussion which will turn into a long messy affair.

SP2208WFP screen is glossy or matte? :ashamed:

Is it billed in your name? :)

And are you planning to visit Mumbai anytime soon? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back