Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauravs90

Disciple
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Dell inspiron 5520 15r

• Expected Price: Rs 40,000/-

• Time of Purchase: 13th, july 2012

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 1 year complete cover guarentee

• Reason for Sale: Buying ultrabook

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Brand New

• Accessories Included: Original Box, Charger, Carry Bag, HDMI cable,All the original CD's, Laptop is already fully laminated

• Product Location: Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh

Product Description
3rd Gen Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz with turbo boost upto 3.1 ghz
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
Win 7 Home Basic pre installed
15 inch screen
Wave MAXX sound
4 X USB 3.0 port
v4 bluetooth

• Preferred Courier: DTDC or BlueDart

• Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

GjYw8.png

kKHmW.jpg

8cqKW.jpg

AW2Kr.jpg

8YNTy.jpg

1xhph.jpg

@Gauravs90 ~ Revise your price. We are getting brand new i5 3rd Gen laptop with 15.6" and 1 year warranty + Free shipping @34.4k. Check the following link: HP 2000 - 2116TU Notebook B8N01PA - Buy Online in India for Rs.34,390 as on 24th September 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com .

Have u ever bought a car or bike or house or anything at all in your life? Same cars with different options from different manufacturer have different price Or can you go to an actual shop and say stuff like this?

Just coz its a laptop with similar specs doesn't mean damn to the seller. Its moral/price police like you who give bad name to others members who are genuinely interested in items as ask for reduced price with legitimate comparisons.

I am not defending the seller. Got no clue who he is.

hmmm. I don't think you get the post. Anyways it wasn't meant for you. Ask any mod to remove em if required.

Have u ever bought a car or bike or house or anything at all in your life? Same cars with different options from different manufacturer have different price Or can you go to an actual shop and say stuff like this?

Just coz its a laptop with similar specs doesn't mean damn to the seller. Its moral/price police like you who give bad name to others members who are genuinely interested in items as ask for reduced price with legitimate comparisons.

I am not defending the seller. Got no clue who he is.
Its not about members, Its about market price. As they dont have same specs thus you cant compare cars, houses with electronics.

- - - Updated - - -

@anu0512 ~ Congratz richy rich ;)

@Gauravs90 ~ Revise your price. We are getting brand new i5 3rd Gen laptop with 15.6" and 1 year warranty + Free shipping @34.4k. Check the following link: HP 2000 - 2116TU Notebook B8N01PA - Buy Online in India for Rs.34,390 as on 24th September 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com .

You, probably need to have a look at the specs once again. Inspiron comes with 7670M but the HP doesn't and it does makes a LOT difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back