PC Peripherals Dell SP2309W

sbm said:
I am from Kolkata , and want to buy Dell SP2309W for my rig , can someone help me out , how can I get it in Kolkata ?

I need it urgently as my old 19" CRT is dying ..

I know it is available all over India (approx 15,000) , but I could not found it in Kolkata , But from TE I know that FireFox4 from Kolkata got it in August 2009 , but he did not provide the dealer information.I have already PM'ed him but it seems that he is offline for sometimes now.

So I am requesting to all , if anyone of you could please provide me the contact information of Dealer from Kolkata from whom I can get this.

Thanks and Rgds
SBM

You won't get this from any dealer in Kolkata

You can get Samsung P2350 but not Dell SP2309W

Anyways order online , that's the only way

I tried to search it too but couldn't find it anywhere in CHandni CHowk

Thanks for reply , but how on earth Firefox4 from Kolkata got it from a local shop ? Any Idea ?

I think our only hope is to wait for Firefox4 to be online and share more information about how he has got it , I have already PM'ed him.

BTW ..If I order online from Delhi or Mumbai , is there any chance to get customs problem at Kolkata Airport ? ( For which Kolkata is famous )

Thanks.

Anubis said:
You won't get this from any dealer in Kolkata

You can get Samsung P2350 but not Dell SP2309W

Anyways order online , that's the only way

I tried to search it too but couldn't find it anywhere in CHandni CHowk

Pm him simple!

sbm said:
Thanks for reply , but how on earth Firefox4 from Kolkata got it from a local shop ? Any Idea ?

I think our only hope is to wait for Firefox4 to be online and share more information about how he has got it , I have already PM'ed him.

BTW ..If I order online from Delhi or Mumbai , is there any chance to get customs problem at Kolkata Airport ? ( For which Kolkata is famous )

Thanks.

i just want to know if this panel is glossy or matte

i asked a dell rep , he told me , sir, its neither glossy nor matte but its true life....

now wat is true life

can anybody using this model SP2309 tell me if its a glosst screen does it reflect or is a non glossy surface!!

i asked a dell rep , he told me , sir, its neither glossy nor matte but its true life....
now wat is true life

can anybody using this model SP2309 tell me if its a glosst screen does it reflect or is a non glossy surface!!

It is true life glossy matte bro :cool2:

connect said:

now wat is true life

now wat is true life

I bought a Dell SP2309W from the following shop in Kolkata for Rs.15600 (= Rs.15K + 4%)

Velocity Compu System

25B, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata 700 072.

Ph: 2212 9564, 2212 9410

Email: velcsys@hotmail.com, velcsys@yahoo.co.in

If you use Metro rail for reaching there, then get down at Chandni Chowk and look for the above address. It is less than 100 feet from E-Mall (which is on the opposite side of the main road). It's a small shop which has lots of ads for Dell stuff at the front.

You will have to go there and order it, they will make you wait for a looong time (I had to wait for nearly 1.5 hrs) and then .... enjoy! :D

Hope this helps. ;)

I mean get it u won't regret its colours... btw if u r willing to spned 15k on this monitor then spend the sam emoney and get 2209WA. This one is 16:9 2209WA is 16:10 one and the same moreover!

connect said:
so u mean its not glossy like other monitors, less glossy

thats wat i wanted to know from a user of this particular monitor

does it reflect tubelight coming from opp direction..?

@crashnburn: The last time I heard, it was around Rs.14600.

@asingh: Higher number of pixels does not mean smaller fonts. The OS automatically adjusts that when you install Windows (or Linux). I am using the monitor for quite some time now, and have absolutely no probs with it, except that it cannot double up as a TV because of its limited vertical viewing angle. But no probs with font sizes whatsoever.

Back