Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

same yaar....i am from mumbai....and courier guy is asking for Rs.500 as octroi.......... if i know this before i would have order it at my relatives place............sh*t!.... i sent the courier guy back........will confirm with indiaplaza first.......

Don't know about the links but ebay have some guards but they are for 299/- i bought one for my phone last night but it was an matt one the shopkeeper dint have the glosy so bought the matt, He will be getting stock today will check with him.

Sent From Infuse®

mgdelhi said:
Spoke to Dell Service Center in Gurgaon, the person told me that I will have to leave it with them, they will check software/hardware and if needed, give replacement after a week.

I told him that it should be replaced with a new one hand to hand.

He said I should get it replaced from the place I bought. He said, we will talk further when you visit service center. Will speak to indiaplaza.com now.

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/zte-blade-aka-dell-xcd-35-a-181302-70.html#post1817567

I talk to customer care... They are saying they can redirect the order to my relatives navi mumbai address. They are saying refuse order from courier, once it goes back to them , they will send to navi mumbai address, but i am afraid if they cancel order... now what do i do??? :(

i also don't understand that ,i asked them whether they pay ,say said they don't pay. thinking of collecting it from courier guys

Octroi charges are collected by Government its kind of an entry tax in Maharashtra (i don't know exaclty its is applicable for whole of Maharashtra or some cities). If the tax has already been paid by the courier company i really doubt they will get any refund for it. At the time if delivery did the courier guy show you any receipt for Octroi charges ?

in bombay it's the fcuking bmc, who's only concern is to rip off the people. many have tried to get them to scrap octroi but to no avail. their annual budget exceeds that of some small countries, and about half of that goes in paying employee salaries alone.

it applies when entering from vashi side, no octroi in new bombay; and entering from thane and vasai i think on the other routes.

Back