Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

Of course according to Indiaplaza.in Order History it was shipped yesterday but the same info was updated today morning only. The online tracking wont work for Bangalore guys as its a Hand-to-Hand devlivery. Also by max Blore guys will get by tmr. There is nothing to worry. Its my usual case that the day Indiaplaza updates the shipping info....I would have already received the item or will receive it the same day :p

@ Sushant --- Check My Account > Order History > Click on the Order no > U will have a tracking No :D

Supra said:
@ Sushant --- Check My Account > Order History > Click on the Order no > U will have a tracking No :D

I am such an ass :p

It has been shipped and I'll probably get it by Saturday. Still glad to see it got shipped.

Supratim, can you post some pics ? I am getting too tempted :D

:|

No call for Bangalore guy :( . I think the First Flight to Mumbai takes less time then bangalore to bangalore movement . :D

^^ All Depends on Delivery location ! If its like a interior place where no First flight offices nearby...its means some franchise or 3rd party will delivery...so an extra day ! Thats why I always give office address as there will be tons of First Flight/DTDC/Blue dart stuff landing here everyday and they come very early by 11am ~12 noon itself. Also much lesser chances of theft, manhandling etc.

Also all the orders will be processed sequentially. I ordered on Saurday 10-54 PM or so. So if someone in Mumbai ordered on Saturday his would have gt shipped yesteday...while someone oredering on Sunday evening might not even get a tracking no yet. Btw my tracking no of First Flight was also updated today morning. So if u dont have tracking yet, means its nt shipped yet

Got it, office address rocks!

haven't opened it, can't open in office,:p.

I had ordered on Sunday morning, was shipped from bangalore yesterday night, got call at 3 today.

Supra said:
^^ All Depends on Delivery location ! If its like a interior place where no First flight offices nearby...its means some franchise or 3rd party will delivery...so an extra day ! Thats why I always give office address as there will be tons of First Flight/DTDC/Blue dart stuff landing here everyday and they come very early by 11am ~12 noon itself. Also much lesser chances of theft, manhandling etc.

Also all the orders will be processed sequentially. I ordered on Saurday 10-54 PM or so. So if someone in Mumbai ordered on Saturday his would have gt shipped yesteday...while someone oredering on Sunday evening might not even get a tracking no yet. Btw my tracking no of First Flight was also updated today morning. So if u dont have tracking yet, means its nt shipped yet

I ordered Sunday Morning , So I guess I will get it tomorrow. I also use office address . Everybody comes here in Accenture Whitefield office. I have already received packages from Firstflight .

I also have the tracking number . ;)

I got my phone through First Flight without any tracking details

THAT WAS FAST !!!

havent opened the parcel yet

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

itzmydamnlyf said:
any luck for the delhi guys?

yup.. got it

Excellent packing .. seal packed.. 2 GB card came along..

KILLER DEAL !!

IP rocks

Guys, i just checked , its Android 2.2 ... wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

Supra said:
Of course according to Indiaplaza.in Order History it was shipped yesterday but the same info was updated today morning only. The online tracking wont work for Bangalore guys as its a Hand-to-Hand devlivery. Also by max Blore guys will get by tmr. There is nothing to worry. Its my usual case that the day Indiaplaza updates the shipping info....I would have already received the item or will receive it the same day :p

My order is still "Ready to ship" eventhough i placed the order on saturday night :p BTW i remember you already have a orange San Francisco?

Man, we're getting a sh*tload of peeps on the OSF/XCD35 wagon! merry times are ahead...

My perception about India Plaza has totally changed after this experience.

Could'nt have asked for a better experience.

Guys, where to get a screen guard :(

Back