Dell XCD35 Android mobile Knockout Deals offer - Indiatimes Shopping

RS4 said:
My order is still "Ready to ship" eventhough i placed the order on saturday night :p BTW i remember you already have a orange San Francisco?

Same with me, I placed order on Sunday morning

Ok guys the indiaplaza Dell XCD 35 is with Android 2.2 and fully 512MB RAM unlocked :D

So all in all this can be termed as one of the best phone deals in quite a long time :D

I got mine today morning and guess what, it is defective. :Comp3:

Some part of the screen is not accepting touch. Did a test by dialling *983*0# and confirmed.

See the pictures. What next guys ?

1zxs80h.jpg

mw3wnt.jpg

Got my phone like an hour back. Damn its so slow :( Coming back from dell streak this looks like $hit :p The build quality is pathetic at best and it moves like a snail :(

But for the money I paid, I still dont think anything can beat this thing. Will try some GB flavor tonight. Hopefully that'll infuse some power into the device.

mgdelhi said:
I got mine today morning and guess what, it is defective. :Comp3:

Some part of the screen is not accepting touch. Did a test by dialling *983*0# and confirmed.

See the pictures. What next guys ?

Sux mate. Run to the service center, what else. This has me wondering about these online sites and their super deals. Where'd you order from?

Julian said:
Sux mate. Run to the service center, what else. This has me wondering about these online sites and their super deals. Where'd you order from?

Indiaplaza.com

Waht a waste of time, money, energy if you get such defective piece. :(

Hey, it's an electronic device. $hit happens. don't think about it too much, just go and get it replaced. once you start using the blade, you'll soon forget this ever happened.

btw, when dell was selling it at 16k+, there was a premium, advance exchange warranty on it, where they send you a new piece and you hand over the old one. is it service center only now?

But for the money I paid, I still dont think anything can beat this thing. Will try some GB flavor tonight. Hopefully that'll infuse some power into the device.

Put CM7 Nightly 209 along with Go Launcher, Go Dialer...will put some screenies of my phone tonight :)

It feels so good be back with the ZTE Blade after Micromax A70 ! I got gem of a phone which seems to be lasting 12 hours with only 15% battery loss and no backlight bleeding issue. The LCD is surely 16M now :)

Also the CMOS camera unit seems to have been changed now to a better unit

Still waiting for mine to be shipped, was supposed to be shipped yday only, no updates yet, n u guys r enjoying it already :p

Spoke to Dell Service Center in Gurgaon, the person told me that I will have to leave it with them, they will check software/hardware and if needed, give replacement after a week.

I told him that it should be replaced with a new one hand to hand.

He said I should get it replaced from the place I bought. He said, we will talk further when you visit service center. Will speak to indiaplaza.com now.

F**k! I had to pay Rs. 485 as octroi charges for the phone. Did any who ordered the XCD35 in mumbai from IP, paid the octroi charges ??

I raised a question on the Twitter @Dell_IN and got a message "I am afraid, we do not have onsite service for phones. ".

mgdelhi said:
I raised a question on the Twitter @Dell_IN and got a message "I am afraid, we do not have onsite service for phones. ".
Whoever said that, is wrong (like umpteen clueless CSRs).
People have gone to the carry in service centers, updated their Android, got hand to hand replacement of handset.

andrew327 said:
F**k! I had to pay Rs. 485 as octroi charges for the phone. Did any who ordered the XCD35 in mumbai from IP, paid the octroi charges ??

I did not pay any octrai charge. You had to pay this amount to the courier guy when he came to deliver?

Back