Dell's EPP policy CHANGED+New Studio 15 coming up SooN..

the graphics card on the xps 16 has been upgraded to 5730 and the top model does come with a blu ray option..i can see that on the dell india web site..

clown_abhi said:
I am looking at the Dell UK Online Prices since some time and the prices are actually increasing as the time goes by...

The i3 models of Studio and Inspiron are getting costlier ever week and the Pentium 6000 model also increased this week. Is something going wrong?

Why are the prices increasing? Anybody has any idea? Is it something to do with Core i availability? But then why is Pentium P6000 affected!
The Dell india prices have decreased, for ex: studio xps 16 is now priced at 70k along with minor increase in specs while the earlier model was priced at 74k. And also there was no i5+ ati 565v+Full HD screen option on dell india but now its available for 60k.

Thanks RS4. :)

Dnt know why they are increasing the prices here...I wonder what is cheaper in UK than in India that i could buy :p

Also, is there any confirmation on revamping the Studio line coz i couldn't find it anywhere in the forums or anywhere. Is it even happening?

^^Dont have any idea about the dell studio revamp.In uk,laptops are even more expensive than India except the macbooks.However you can buy one thing which isnt available in india: the iphone4 :p

Back