Demos to Download !

Rejoice ! Serious Sam II demo out :p

serious sam ii demo (Serious_Sam_II_PC_Demo.zip)

about: This demo for Serious Sam II includes the single-player level Seriousopolis Uptown, which can also be played over LAN or online with up to four people. The demo includes five levels of difficulty and also has language support for German, French, and Italian.

Get it

bet on soldier: blood sport multiplayer demo (bos_mp_demo_setup.exe)

from: digital jesters / size: 393 MB / posted: 14-sep-2005 / 6,419 downloads

about: The second demo for Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport takes the game online through LAN or internet play. This multiplayer demo features the Cargo Bay map from the SP demo, playable with and without exoskeletons

Download

brothers in arms: earned in blood demo (BIA_EIB_PC_demo.zip)

about: This demo for Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood includes some of the first chapters from the full game, including a mission through the town of Carentan. The Skirmish mode is also available, with one playable mission and three different skirmish types. This demo also includes LAN multiplayer support, as well as an Extras image gallery.

Download

Could someone please tell me if my computer could run F.E.A.R fairly well with these specs:

Windows XP
Pentium 4 3GHZ
1GB of RAM
256MB Geforce FX 5600

i get around 40 fps on my 9800 pro at 1024 x 768, everything max except sound and a few other details, 2-3 i think at medium, no aa and af though...

I just downloaded the demo for F.E.A.R today, and it barley went. I was playing it on the lowest settings for everything and it still wouldn't run very well. Is my 256MB Geforce FX5600 with the 67.20 driver installed really crap or something?

FEAR is VERY! Hardware intensive. Its requirements are way to high.

My damned x800xl runs it @ 40 - 45 FPS @ 1024*768 Full Settings 4x AA 16x AF.

goldenfrag said:
FEAR is VERY! Hardware intensive. Its requirements are way to high.
My damned x800xl runs it @ 40 - 45 FPS @ 1024*768 Full Settings 4x AA 16x AF.
You earlier said u were getting some error and it didn't run and were cursing it like hell. What did you do to make it run?

Back