Desitorrent blocked by DoT. Help!

sam000

Adept
cant access the site cause if that what to do now? pls tell me a safe way to access the site again
<

Few things you can try in order

1. change your dns to opendns or google dns

2. Use a proxy in your browser.

3. Use a VPN. Free ones like hotspot shield or go for paid ones. Google them up.They are very cheap these days.

4. If you already have a seedbox (self managed one) then you can set it up tunnel your internet through it. You save up on purchasing a vpn in this case.

Edit: Some of the ISPs are starting to block torrent sites like hathway,etc.

I would agree with #[member='vishal2055']. Try using Google DNS ~ Server 1 and 2 are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I am using Google DNS, so maybe its not blocked for me. Yet.

Thanks for the replies guys tried google dns but DT still blocked....my seddbox expired a few weeks back and i dont need it anymore so cant use SB proxy anymore .I can try hotspot shield as its free but wont DT ban me if i try to login with proxy ?

Is there any other safe and free proxy options like hotspotshield ?

No they will not ban because they themselves have their own vpn service., and I am pretty sure dt doesnt care much about from where you are accessing the site.
tongu23e.gif

There are few others like cyberghost but the free one is limited to 1GB data per month.There are some other. google for them.

I have one more question for you., do the torrents from that site work ? and what about other torrent sites ? are all the torrent sites banned on your network ?

@Vishal sorry for the late reply i totally forgot about this thread
<

List of sites blocked on my network :

Torrentleech

Bitme.org (wtf?)

Bitspyder

Ebitz.net

TvT

Desitorrents

I am really angry with this scam government congrASS ....f@#$%^&* Pricks .Am i gonna lose all those accounts ? i would hate to lose them have good ratios on these trackers
<

In my case , most of the torrent site are blocked too. I am on Aircel 2G.

I use anonymous sites to browse these sites.

@OP, you can use anonymous site
<

No torrent blocked here nor throttled by failtel
<

@OP - BTW did you tried proxy such as hidemyass ?

And try OpenDNS once.

most of the torrents sites are being blocked on MTNL 3g, some of the sites i tried to access but could not are

1. kat.ph
2.piratebay
3. desitorrents
4. 13337x.org

hidemyass works but cant download some of the torrents.

looks like after the http hosts like filesonic etc, its now the turn of torrent sites to go down

I also used Ultrasurf software in my college. Don't know about ISP , everything working fine in BSNL for me.

Are the sites only blocked or are you unable to download using DesiTorrents torrent as well ? I mean currently can you download anything from desitorrent if you somehow got the torrent file ?

Desitorrents is not opening in MTNL for me, havent tried any dns yet but my major problem is several trackers does not allow proxy to connect to them if you do they will ban you.

Back