Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Discussion Thread

The Missing Link Walkthrough video:

[youtube]b0Sg_LYVFgQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Adds 5 hours of gameplay and look at the improved lighting effects. :O

Wao the lighting effects look really good and all the stealth there was amazing! Thanks for posting the video link Ethan. Now I really want this DLC all the more! :)

What I meant to say was that completing all side missions and the main story took me that much time.

As far as endings go, there are 4, but unlike Witcher 2, Fallout 3 or ME2 the game is fairly linear but you'll get the odd "choice to be made" situation. Nothing which will affect the story in a major way.

^^Oh you took care of it :)

kvikram said:
The subtitles and HUD are too small on 1920x1200 :(. Any way to increase their size without lowering the resolution?

AFAIK (I might be wrong here), the size of the in-game HUD can't be increased, even the patch I don't think addresses it.

Finished the Game today,

i chose Darrow's Ending at first but Sarif's Ending was more acceptable for me.

We humans are nothing if we don't aspire to be better,

morality is just an illusion

kvikram said:
The subtitles and HUD are too small on 1920x1200 :(. Any way to increase their size without lowering the resolution?

Errr how far are you sitting from the display? Asking this because I played the game on the very same resolution and the subtitles and HUD sizes were just perfect. It doesn't take away the player's attention during the gameplay or speech.

You shouldn't be sitting beyond 1.5 ft from a 24incher. At least while gaming.

Back