Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Discussion Thread

^ I guess just lobbing 1 emp grenade is enough to kill a mech right?

I just finished saving Malik yesterday and one mech shows up there also. That one died from just one emp grenade. Pretty lame. Also, I felt pretty badass about myself for saving Malik with only a 10mm pistol and headshots. :p But, I guess they've just made it easy in this game.

pretttt said:

I just finished saving Malik yesterday and one mech shows up there also. That one died from just one emp grenade. Pretty lame. Also, I felt pretty badass about myself for saving Malik with only a 10mm pistol and headshots. :p But, I guess they've just made it easy in this game.

That is about it.

Took some time finding darrow in the final level but at last Completed the game :clap::clap: Relieved for now. Final boss was the easiest of them all first one was very tough compared to the final one.

I chose the sarif ending. Which one did you guys choose?

pretttt said:
I went all guns and killed him with shot gun :p :p

I have just started so whatever was the default , getting lost finding paths as this hacking game is frustrating to me.

Got nothing else to play as if now so decided with this if geow 3 would have been here would not even come close to this thread :)

Edit : I hardly get any time on weekday so I'm very picky.

Well, finally finished playing this just now. What I can say, I'm out of words. Absolutely amazing experience. I just want thank everyone from the amazing team at Eidos and all other companies who worked on this. When I first read that Square Enix had announced a Deus Ex 3, I was skeptical. I was sure it would suck compared to the classic that was Deus Ex. Actually, I was doubtful even after reading some of the hype that building around this game during the release time. But, after playing this and experiencing this, all I can say is that this was a truly worthy successor. Simply awesome! Must play for all the fans of the original.

Finished the game around 2AM in the morning.Boss fights were too easy :no: . Even Namir wasn't so tough.A single typhoon was enough for him to start begging :bleh: .And zhao as final boss?Seriously ??
Anyways,this game is the worthy successor of the original one.I chose the hugh darrow ending and watched the rest on youtube.Loved the hacking,moving stealthily and activating the glass cloaking shield,punching through walls,seeing through walls and most importantly,the ICARUS landing system.

Well finally I took out the first boss. Gosh...threw a couple of bombs, and had forgotten to change guns so was pelting with the pistol. Dude just died. :( Now I got it, why all were complaining about the boss imbalance.

Currently at Picus Communications.

I can't seem to avoid confrontation, but I do the merciful thing and stun people who aren't shooting at me.

:S

Dead bodies are piling up.

^^ If you have invested in the Cloaking augmentation, it could be of help in certain well guarded situations where you would like to stealth your way out.

This game sells out very quickly everywhere except eBay! Got a notification from Nextworld on availability in the morning. Ordered in the afternoon and by evening it was sold out! :O

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

^^ Oh yeah... she is a real stunner :p

I remember having a tough time beating Barrett, it took me a few tries to finish him off. That Gatling gun on his arm... uugh!

Back