Devil May Cry 4 - Discussion Thread

With low settings, Yes.The indoors may push through but the boss fights & outdoors will become nothing less than a slide show.

satyanjoy said:
can i play the pc version in my rig??

Just download the 400MB odd DMC 4 benchmark and bench your rig. That will give you a fair idea of what to expect. Capcom has done a pretty good work with porting this game to PC unlike some its previous releases which has serious performance issues on the PC.

IMO, that 7300GT will handle the game, but not at the highest quality settings. play around with the settings in the benchmark and find once that suits your rig.

The Game was amazing. Enjoyed every moment of it. Was never boring, but the Huge Savior statue part was lil irritating though. Otherwise, the game kicks a$$!! :D

ah, nice to find a thread on DMC4. The demo was awesome!!!

I just started playing the full game yesterday with my PS2 controller :)

It works like a charm but sadly no vibration.

Is there any vibration using XBOX 360 controller?

sysrq said:
and throwing dollers on overclocked -rig and fancy gfx card for one game or two [crysis+3dmark06] is feasiable to u ........:tongue::cool2:

You tell me... :p I am still running Athlon64 3200+ & 6600GT (AGP) :rofl: :rofl:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ah, nice to find a thread on DMC4. The demo was awesome!!!

I just started playing the full game yesterday with my PS2 controller :)

It works like a charm but sadly no vibration.

Is there any vibration using XBOX 360 controller?

I don't care much about vibration anyway.Used to fancy it once when it was very new as a feature but now just don't feel like activating it at all.:p

What difficulty are you guys playing on? I am playing it on Human and found the game very Easy. Not a single death and have reached the place where you start playing as Dante

Too damn boring to start again on Devil since i completed quite a lot in the first sitting, and never realised if would get this easy :S.

Well Capcom did a good job porting this game. I remember they had messed up DMC 3 pretty bad. If you played the game using the old Xbox controller the analog sticks were inverted and you had to use a third party program for the sticks to work correctly

I just completed the game today on Devil Hunter mode.Was awesome.The last boss battle was extremely though.I died nearly a gazillion times trying to figure out a way to beat him.Eventually had to use Holy Water towards then end & buster him to finish it off.Can't wait for DMC 5 now.:)

Ethan_Hunt said:
I just completed the game today on Devil Hunter mode.Was awesome.The last boss battle was extremely though.I died nearly a gazillion times trying to figure out a way to beat him.Eventually had to use Holy Water towards then end & buster him to finish it off.Can't wait for DMC 5 now.:)

bro, pls use spoiler tags :)

the game is damn colourfull............i just loved all those hacks ad slashes....glow is amazing..................reached at dante part.........overall very satisfying ..........

sysrq said:
the game is damn colourfull............i just loved all those hacks ad slashes....glow is amazing..................reached at dante part.........overall very satisfying ..........

Same here, reached the dante's part. Game is very easy though :D

Back