CPU/Mobo DFI Motherboards - Official Pricing !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eminem said "sudden burst of energy" to me this suits wats happening..... DFI is here....Congrats to TE and Members for making this possible....as for me.. expert is wat tempt me but wil keep SLI-D ..... hv 2 save now as I am very keen on getting d next big thang from DFI "Socket M2+DDR2-800" plans are open:)

The Ultra-D can be very easily modded to the SLi-D. You need 5 minutes, and a 2B pencil ;)

Completely reversable and no risk in doing it ;)

However, getting hold of the SLi bridge is another matter....

Guyz Mr.vinod told that the Expert Series will be here in 20days, added to it the price will be reasonable unlike the other DFI motherboards here. Freaky will post in more details tommrrow.

Saiyan said:
Guyz Mr.vinod told that the Expert Series will be here in 20days, added to it the price will be reasonable unlike the other DFI motherboards here. Freaky will post in more details tommrrow.

Thats Good News indeed.
Freaky / Crazy eddy could you post the tentative pricing for TE members asap ....
if priced reasonably then atleast one order is confirmed from me.:)

The Expert will be here in another 20 days max and the exact price will only be known when the boards are shipped but Vinod has confirmed the order. He also assured me that the rates would be significantly less than the normal boards.

Freaky said:
The Expert will be here in another 20 days max and the exact price will only be known when the boards are shipped but Vinod has confirmed the order. He also assured me that the rates would be significantly less than the normal boards.
@Darky, the RS580 boards are in the pipeline too.... ;)

Could you ask him to clearify the words in BOLD.:S

Man, this is turning good day by day.... Expert avlbl in India. HHmmm gonna keep an eye for this thread now!!! I know time will tell but.....How much less is significantly less??

@ DJ, sorry pal. Significantly lesser than the boards in stock now.

Also, Vinod wants to know if there is any need to bring in AGP boards here. He is willing to bring in 1 good AGP board if its desperately needed. Opinions requested regarding this.

Freaky said:
@ DJ, sorry pal. Significantly lesser than the boards in stock now.

Also, Vinod wants to know if there is any need to bring in AGP boards here. He is willing to bring in 1 good AGP board if its desperately needed. Opinions requested regarding this.

freaky, it would be better if Mr. Vinod gives a tentative price....bcuz there are many members here who would opt for expert m/b (if it is priced right) however they need some time to sell off their existing m/b first plus add in some more cash etc.... this usually takes 2 ~ 3 weeks.

if Mr. Vinod cannot give the price here openly then you let any of the interested members know the price and we will get to know of it via the (our) unofficial channel.

and if he throws in a cheap antec case as a combo deal then ....:yahoo:

just a suggestion ....

I asked him the rates. He does not know the rates. If he had, he would have told me. Will ask him though. As for the combo deal, I'll work something out. Don't worry...

^&^^-
If i get that board, it will be more like DUMMY controlling an EXPERT!!:mad: :ashamed: :cool2:
Thats Top Recipe for Total Disaster!!:rofl: :rofl:

Thankfully, my Gurus are Experts:eek:hyeah: and if that combo deal works out, then i am Game!!:hap2:

But need final rates before confirming- officially or through our unofficial channel, Yippee!!:p

Guruji- counting on you for info and Advice!!;) :cool2:

Hey Freaky,

I m interested in DFI Nf4 Ultra D

I am also looking for a decent cabinet. May opt for Sonata II. So if a combo offer is possible from Vinod with this combination then nothing like it :p

I hv already PMed you

Why doesn't it match? :( Darky, culd you pl elaborate?

Is it a technical reason or asthetic?

I hvn't used it but I thought Sonata II was a sweet spot. Decent silent cabinet along with a decent psu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back