Diablo 3

Yes the controls are indeed a bit strange but it took me just a day to get used to.
Found it to be way too elaborate than the earlier ones,
I suggest do give it a try.
Once you play afyervloggibgvob yo battlenet account, your progress is saved and you can the it forward on a diff os altogether.

I had played till my characters 17 th level when I realised its available on the pc too and since then playing on the pc, currently at level 54
Yeah i had tried during the beta phase so things were not polished at that time. If i know Blizzard they are very good at polishing their games.

Will try to play it once more. Last time I played diablo 3 it was on PS3. Seems like ages ago.

Sounds kinna nooby... But it is a nooby thing.... [emoji16]
But is anyone playing diablo immortal??
If yes do they know how to build the character up with all the gear, gems etc.
Though i like the diablo platform but I feel I still haven't learned how to efficiently and effectively zero in on the gear and upgrades etc..

Thanks

Sounds kinna nooby... But it is a nooby thing.... [emoji16]
But is anyone playing diablo immortal??
If yes do they know how to build the character up with all the gear, gems etc.
Though i like the diablo platform but I feel I still haven't learned how to efficiently and effectively zero in on the gear and upgrades etc..

Thanks
https://immortal.maxroll.gg/ check this out.

I tried immortal on PC, not much of a mobile gamer....hated it.

Will plan to get back on D3 soon.
Strange, it plays as well as diablo 3, pretty vast universe they have created for it out there, you can gain exp with so many side quests without systematically fillowing the main story and quests

I have the battlechest version of this game (diablo 3 plus expansion) and have played it all the way through, the story and lore are kinda lame considering diablo 2 but the visuals and gameplay are a ton of fun and make it worth playing at least once if youre into the diablo universe !
i can share the digital code with you if you want but im not sure if you can play it on any account other than mine, and ive forgotten my blizzard battle.net pass cause i havent logged into it for years... i shall look into it if it helps you out !
Im dying to try out the new diablo 4 in the works ! all praise Lillith !

I have the battlechest version of this game (diablo 3 plus expansion) and have played it all the way through, the story and lore are kinda lame considering diablo 2 but the visuals and gameplay are a ton of fun and make it worth playing at least once if youre into the diablo universe !
i can share the digital code with you if you want but im not sure if you can play it on any account other than mine, and ive forgotten my blizzard battle.net pass cause i havent logged into it for years... i shall look into it if it helps you out !
Im dying to try out the new diablo 4 in the works ! all praise Lillith !
I had purchased the diablo 3 a while back and finished it in normal difficulty,
Playing diablo immortal. Now and looking for a controller to play on pc..

Playing diablo immortal. Now and looking for a controller to play on pc..
I am selling a few controllers for sale. So take your pick.. Lol. Have a variety of them like XBOX 360, PS4 , and Xbox one X. :p

Normal difficulty isn't even scratching the surface... It goes all the way to Torment 16 AND GR150 (does require the expansion for this content)
Best I've done is GR129 in a season, I think the Evil Soulstones one

Am looking forward to more playtime this season, I think I can go to a silar level with the Angelic Powers and the new guardian set etc.

Normal difficulty isn't even scratching the surface... It goes all the way to Torment 16 AND GR150 (does require the expansion for this content)
Best I've done is GR129 in a season, I think the Evil Soulstones one

Am looking forward to more playtime this season, I think I can go to a silar level with the Angelic Powers and the new guardian set etc.
Yes I am aware, before I could increase the difficulty. Diablo immortal got released and I am hooked onto it for now.
But will surely trouble you about the 3 and may be some guidance for the great and stuff
Thanks

Last edited:
@snake eyes and @Psycho_McCrazy
Can you guys help here
I am using the logitech F710 now, all is well but the LT and RT are just not working with the game as if they are not mapped...

With game-tester.com all the buttons are working fine but just not registering in game.
In settings both are selected for skill 1 and 3..

What am I missing?
Thanks in advance

@snake eyes and @Psycho_McCrazy
Can you guys help here
I am using the logitech F710 now, all is well but the LT and RT are just not working with the game as if they are not mapped...

With game-tester.com all the buttons are working fine but just not registering in game.
In settings both are selected for skill 1 and 3..

What am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Hey I've never played the game using a controller, although do have an f310 and would advise switching the input button on the back to x input and see if that helps, toggle it with all options and see if that works !
Good luck

Hey I've never played the game using a controller, although do have an f310 and would advise switching the input button on the back to x input and see if that helps, toggle it with all options and see if that works !
Good luck
Yep that's what was needed.
Thanks a bunch

Guys i am in a bit of fix
Out of my sheer ignorance i may have destroyed a few legendary items..
I am at paragon level 16 but strangely am not getting those legendary items now...

I am following the main story line off and on, elder rift, bounties, side quests

Not that much battle chest, exile etc.

Please suggest

Guys i am in a bit of fix
Out of my sheer ignorance i may have destroyed a few legendary items..
I am at paragon level 16 but strangely am not getting those legendary items now...

I am following the main story line off and on, elder rift, bounties, side quests

Not that much battle chest, exile etc.

Please suggest
Play on, increase difficulties, make a build, Legendaries will rain from the sky

Play on, increase difficulties, make a build, Legendaries will rain from the sky
That's the issue, people like me just can't give time to games daily and that too not more than an hour...
But i ll try
Thanks for the guidance mate.

Last edited:
That's the issue, people like me just can't give time to games daily and that too not more than an hour...
But i ll try
Thanks for the guidance mate.

Ask for a T16 gearboost in chat - its quite a bit into the season so tons of people will be available to gearboost you. Join one of the powerlevelling communities if needed.

Back