Discuss: Gals n guys can never remain as close friends?

freefrag said:
we have been school buddies and we both r in the same college (though goldie does not attend much :p )........

college?? Aren't you guyz supposed to be still in school(Dont know what is the system of eduacation in Mumbai).

@ saiyan, FYJC dude. After 10th, we have 2 years Junior College. The 3 Yrs of Senior College :|....

Haha, freefrag, aka rahul, youll never know :p.... she was some1 from GD re... mah old school...

Decadent_Spectre said:
...anyone notice that the people who say they are close friends with some women for a long time in this thread and they only like them as friends...even though they are very hot...dont seem to talk about any ugly female friends...

question is how come your only friends with the hot women?.... ;)

I have 2 frnds who are not hot also. But ofcourse, theres no chance id be attracted to them right? :|...

freefrags knows who :rofl:

Goldie's Sig said:
If the good guy gets the girl, it's rated PG; if the bad guy gets the girl, it's rated R; and if everybody gets the girl, it's rated X

Maybe this somewhat speaks *********************************! :p :eek:hyeah:

Honestly, i dont know. i havent bothered about it till now atleast.

I have a good group of friends. None of the close friends of mine are females.

Havent ever thought about this issue either.

If i happen to come around a girl who is ready to be just friend then i can stay dedicated to that. I have that much self control, always had that :p

Its upto the person how dedicated he can be when it comes to friendship.

At certain age its difficult to be just friends with opposite sex. Specially for the boys. Raging harmones, mind easily gets attracted :p thats what i have seen......

yes. i think its totally true.

well friends r supposed to share things. but if you share something personal with a girl as usual with them .. theycant just shut up and keep that to themselves and it spreads out.. which leads to breaking up of friends..

SO BEWARE!

arudit said:
yes. i think its totally true.

well friends r supposed to share things. but if you share something personal with a girl as usual with them .. theycant just shut up and keep that to themselves and it spreads out.. which leads to breaking up of friends..

SO BEWARE!
This is MYTH.
I can name a person right here at TE who is dude but cant keep a single word or secret to himself :tongue:
Its easy guess............:p

puns said:
The only thing that troubles me as i have seen good friendships end because one of the person ( mostly guys ) pops the relationship question and if the answer is no ( from the girl ) , the friendship goes down the drain most of the time. Sorry girls but thats the sad truth.

Well yes and it's usually some immature guys who tend to take a good friendship as something more and when the expectations fail... poof.
Now how reasonable is it to think that if a girl is nice to you then it is some chemistry brewing up.
For these guys the biggest "splash damage" comes when they get to know that the girl already has a BF and has not told them. WHat do they expect.. that the girl would shake hands when they meet the first time and say 'Hi I have a BF and btw my name is *****.' Now who is the idiot here.

As for the original question my answer is YES but that is possible when both of them are mature and not just looking for bf/gf/love/SEX when they meet another person.

[QUOTE by mask]^^ lol.. well said.. and yeah, all my best friends are guys too ..[/QUOTE]
wat abt me then :(
Well yes and it's usually some immature guys who tend to take a good friendship as something more and when the expectations fail... poof.
Now how reasonable is it to think that if a girl is nice to you then it is some chemistry brewing up.
For these guys the biggest "splash damage" comes when they get to know that the girl already has a BF and has not told them. WHat do they expect.. that the girl would shake hands when they meet the first time and say 'Hi I have a BF and btw my name is *****.' Now who is the idiot here.
well..
there are some girls too which behave in such a way...giving wrong signals n all.. thereby creating many probs to guys isnt it..;)
btw.. i think there are not-so-prob guys who think like that only because of some misunderstandings...

bluediamond said:
there are some girls too which behave in such a way...giving wrong signals n all.. thereby creating many probs to guys isnt it..;)
btw.. i think there are not-so-prob guys who think like that only because of some misunderstandings...

Yes indeed there are such girls but I already mentioned that in my previous post.
And bout the misuderstanding... thats coz the people expect all the things that they shouldnt... at least not right form the first meeting.

it happens only in hindi movies..one of em mistakin it for love n the other for frndship in actual life one of em just has fun though one knows tht one is not supposed to put the other one thru it n the other one,poor thing is made a fool......crap..utter crap..the one who takes back ones word is the bleady cheat...damn her/him:mad:

hmm i got a few gal friends whom i`m really close to.. :D.. and its just friendship that keeps us close to each other...

its not necessary that if its a girl then there has to be something more then friendship.. there can or cannot be .. doesnt matter unless you yourself want to go in that direction..

sometimes girls do send wrong signals to guys .. but many a times guys take a simple request like say "going out for shopping" in a totally different sense and think that the girl might like em or such crap..

if thATS so then why dont such guys feel attracted to their male friends? when they want to go out shopping or for a movie.. is it that they are sure that guy isnt gay!! sheesh..

the most important aspect of any friendship between a gal and a guy is that there should not be any sexual feelings otherwise it just ruins the friendship..

unless you really wanna take your friendship the next level ..

for me its simple. .girls i wana go out with and girls i wana be friends with two different issues delt with two different mindsets :p ..

Back