Diwali Dhamaka - Show your <stuff> thread :P

Those who burn tiny little cigarettes all the year should not yell about pollution and health risks caused by crackers!

Pretty sure most of the members here don't smoke but they do breathe releasing CO2 in environment :(

Anyway, Let us continue arguing about how Diwali contributes to pollution next year when someone creates a similar thread.

Pretty sure most of the members here don't smoke but they do breathe releasing CO2 in environment :(

Anyway, Let us continue arguing about how Diwali contributes to pollution next year when someone creates a similar thread.
OFFTOPIC : I saw speed in siggy :( . I know mumbai has very good cable network providers but why nly there :mad: . My friend got five network solutions net of 512kBps and every next url is chached and he gets more than 5mBps download :'(

I must say diwali is over, but the fireworks[PATAKAS] are still going on in this thread.:p Keep up the good work coming on this thread.:bigok:

isn't making firecrackers extremely dangerous? the aluminium powder used in it is highly explosive. in enclosed flats even more dangerous.

OT-
OFFTOPIC : I saw speed in siggy :( . I know mumbai has very good cable network providers but why nly there :mad: . My friend got five network solutions net of 512kBps and every next url is chached and he gets more than 5mBps download :'(

Note to self - Get rid of the signature. This is the speed that I get at office but is to be used for official purpose only. At home I am stuck with Failtel's 2mbps which is FUPed post which I get 512 kbps.

^ Choti Diwali aka Akadeshi is still left :D... Planning to buy some more crackers for that day :ashamed:
Enjoy with your choti diwali aka akadeshi. Wish you a many happy aka akadeshi:lol::bigok:. I wanna contribute some crackers. Please accept it. But leave my dog alone it's not in contributing set.

tumblr_lone7xSBKs1qb5gkjo1_500.jpeg

OT-

Note to self - Get rid of the signature. This is the speed that I get at office but is to be used for official purpose only. At home I am stuck with Failtel's 2mbps which is FUPed post which I get 512 kbps.

How do you get 512 post FUP
Isnt it supposed to be 256?

Back