DO - ATI's Red Beast's are here!! (48xx Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashoktvm said:
Its from a computer shop named logtech

Despo :O I'll confirm tomorrow guys :)

ashok, you sure its for the 4870 and not 3870 ? Logtech has sometimes given me quotes which they were unable to fulfil later

greenhorn said:
Despo :O I'll confirm tomorrow guys :)

ashok, you sure its for the 4870 and not 3870 ? Logtech has sometimes given me quotes which they were unable to fulfil later

Yes I am sure

Dude , I just got off the phone and he said 18,500. Do you know someone there who gets you a special rate or something ?

EDIT: it might also be due to all of us asking about the card...

Supra said:
When u hear...plz try & confirm the cources nd all. Will be very helpful for TE ppl

My friend heard this quote from "Jain Computer" shop in kolkata, but he told this to many of us here, and seems after hearing so many people asking for 4870 on phone, he jacked up the prices to 18.9K :mad:

Stock Clearance when this card gt launchd just 1 mnth back !

I smell of something fishy...either new models with non-refernce cooling or may be more lower prices :D

I am clearing my stock yaar coz i need the moolah for something urgently u can wait for new prices whnever they come and smell watver u want.

hey itwares when i asked you in pm you replied me that this card will cost me 10800/- however here i see a different picture. Even after debating with you for the prize of Rs10450/- for the same card. Mods please look into this. I have the PM's for reference.

Chk the date and time I answered ur PM and Chk the Date and time i Changed the Prices here.

Please think before posting yaar.......

:fatigue: :fatigue: :fatigue: :fatigue:

Buy from Rahul without worrying guyz.Few days ago i've bought a Q6600 G0 from him.Price & shipping to kolkata was great.The CPU is workin' great Rahul. :)

------ Sushruta Bhattacharya from Kolkata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back