DO - ATI's Red Beast's are here!! (48xx Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PR indicative prices are useless. What matters is the distributor pricing. I contacted everyone possible regarding the 4870 in india and got the prices varying from 19750-20250. :(

^^ What is funny is that 4850 prices are below the PR prices. So its only a matter of time that distri's will reduce the prices on 4870's infact they are just waiting to catch some lucky un-informed ppl to get a 4870 at that prices

yeah its better to wait b4 buying 4870s.. The distributors just want to make more money on this hot product. It would be a waste buying at this price.. Instead can be bought at a cheaper rate from you know who till the price becomes reasonable here in india

Rahul it will be nice if you can foward the info to Tirupati as well :)

I guess it wont do them good with ppl shooting email to the AMD PR managers about this ripping off !

The PR indicative prices are useless.

Well usually PR indicative prices are higher rather than such atrociously low

^^U think i hav'nt done that kya..

I have already shown the links of my TE GO as well as that Hindu link u guys showed me

Still no change in the price.

Well i talked to my dealer today and he indicated that he will have MSI 4870's by next week and the indicative price he gave me was about 16-17k :)

^^Thats a good price to start with; :D

Hope U've ur queries abt the GPUs and LCDs cleared by now; :p

Price Drop!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

GeCube ATI Radeon HD4870 512MB DDR5 GC-HD487XTG5-E3

VPU - Radeon HD4870 (RV770XT) (55nm)
Memory - 512MB 256-bit GDDR5
Bus support - PCI-Express 2.0
HDTV Support

Built-in HDMI / HDCP Yes (ATI exclusive DVI to HDMI dongle) DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD playback support

Price - 19000/- + Shipping

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Switch said:
Well i talked to my dealer today and he indicated that he will have MSI 4870's by next week and the indicative price he gave me was about 16-17k :)

plz let us all know when it arrives..
i need one for my cousin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back