DO: Heatsinks

Check out the collection of fans in this thread to go along with your heatsink

CPU HEATSINKS
Thermalright Ultra 120 extreme | Thermalright Ultima 90 | Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
ultra120extemeby1.jpg
|
ultimaav9.jpg
|
arcticiz1.jpg
Compatibility | Compatibility | Compatibility
All Intel LGA775 processors|All Intel LGA775 Processors|All Intel LGA775 Processors
All AMD Socket AM2 Processors|Athlon64 / FX / X2 / Opteron Socket AM2 processors|Not compatible with AMD processors
Recommended Fan | Recommended Fan | Recommended Fan
120mm Scythe S-Flex|92mm Panaflo Medium|comes with 92mm fan inbuilt
Rs. 2,800 | Rs. 2,250 | Rs. 1,800
Shipping:80(mumbai)/150(elsewhere)|Shipping:80(mumbai)/120(elsewhere)|Shipping:80(mumbai)/120(elsewhere)
Ultra 120extreme 120mm fan Clips | Ultima 90 120mm fan Clips
ultra120ar5.jpg
|
ultima120ox3.jpg
Rs. 160 | Rs. 160

VGA HEATSINKS
Thermalright HR-03 GT | Thermalright HR-03 R600 | Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev 2
hr03gtpx6.jpg
|
hr03600fullbf8.jpg
|
acceleroaa0.jpg
Compatibility | Compatibility | Compatibility
8800GT, HD3850, HD3870 and more |HD2900XT, HD2900PRO|8800GT,8800GTS(G92) and more Recommended Fan | Recommended Fan | Recommended Fan
92mm Panaflo Medium|92mm Panaflo Medium| Turbo Module - Rs. 750 Rs. 2,600 | Rs. 2,200 | Rs. 1,800
Shipping:80(mumbai)/150(elsewhere)|Shipping:80(mumbai)/120(elsewhere)|Shipping:80(mumbai)/120(elsewhere)
Zalman VF1000 BLUE LED VGA Cooler
zalmanyf3.jpg
Compatibility
8800GT, 8800GTS(G92) and more Recommended Fan
Fan is included with heatsink (already installed)
Rs. 2,600
Shipping:80(mumbai)/150(elsewhere)

MOSFET HEATSINKS
Swiftech MC21 (4 in 1 pack)
Black anodized aluminum
Includes thermally conductive tape
For VGA or Motherboard Mosfets
Compatible with nVidia & ATI cards
mosfetjs5.jpg
Rs. 680/- shipped

RAM Coolers
OCZ XTC Blue LED Cooler
oczteen1.jpg
Compatibility
DDR, DDR2 & DDR3
Rs. 850
Shipping:80(mumbai)/100(elsewhere)

Ordering information
Confirm your order in this thread, then send me a PM with the following information. You will receive a reply to your PM along with the payment Information.
  • Full Name
  • Shipping Address with Landmark
  • Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)
  • Email address

Order Processing
Orders will be processed in priority of payment received and not on the basis of confirmation on thread/PM.
No Holding/Blocking of orders.

Payment Options
  • Online Bank Transfer using ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, HSBC or SBI A/C's
  • Cash or Cheque Deposit in any SBI Branch near you.
  • Cash on Delivery option within Mumbai city limits is available
Shipping
Orders are shipped out the same day (normal business hours) as the payment is received and the DTDC courier tracking # will be sent to you via PM

hi,
do let me know when Thermalright Ultima 90 + 92mm Panaflo Medium = avaliable. i want to buy one. what will be total price including shipping. i am coming back to india next week end. so i can collect from Mumbai or you can ship it to Pune. do let me know.
by the way is there any LED fan with same or better performance than 92mm Panaflo Medium ?

avi_avadhut said:
hi,
do let me know when Thermalright Ultima 90 + 92mm Panaflo Medium = avaliable. i want to buy one. what will be total price including shipping. i am coming back to india next week end. so i can collect from Mumbai or you can ship it to Pune. do let me know.
by the way is there any LED fan with same or better performance than 92mm Panaflo Medium ?

Both are in stock and can be shipped out immediately.
The Panaflo fan = Rs. 650 (inclusive of shipping)
Ultima 90 = Rs. 2,300 + Rs. 120 shipping

Don't have any 92mm LED fans...but most LED fans are OK for case cooling..for getting the best performance out of your Ultima 90 either go for the Scythe SFlex 120mm or the Panaflo Medium 92mm...they are best options available in terms of a good balance between Airflow and noise level.

@techie_007 ----> I get this message when I am trying to reply to your PM

techie_007 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her

To answer your question the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro comes with a pre applied layer of MX-1

katmandude said:
@techie_007 ----> I get this message when I am trying to reply to your PM

To answer your question the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro comes with a pre applied layer of MX-1
hey KMD, sorry bout that....april fools 2.5hr ban ;) i decided to ban myslf :p

1 for me :D

EDIT: mail me payment details :)

Back