Do u Miss '90s indian Tv shows

Yeah both of them
<
No one liked Office Office, Jabaan sambhaal ke? I miss that the most!

I miss pokemon
gap.gif
... wait what ??

Cartoons like dexter, swat kats, flintstones, popeye, looney toons, justice league, ducktales, batman-animated series, etc were must watch !

Zee horror show was more of a comedy show than horror to me...Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was good...

Street Hawk, Knight Rider, Dekh bhai dekh, Filmi Chakkar, Phillips top 10, chitrahaar, Fauji, Circus, The series on Poirot, Byomkesh, Surabhi, Discovery of India, Crystal maze and so many more.

Not to forget the best dramas from 80s which I saw as reruns later.

All those vulgar awful and insanely popular Govinda songs with Karisma, meri pant bhi sexy B-) MTV India with their indi pop artists and songs like boom boom, Made in India.

Good times!! The 90s.

Oh I forgot Baywatch. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh, the 90's what can I say..... Cannot gfet enough!

Hindi TV: Comedy of the like of Shriman Shrimati, Tu Tu Main Main, Zabaan Sambhal Ke.

Cartoons like Swat kats, Johnny Quest, centurions etc. Real epic stuff. Super Human Samurai Syber Squad (Yup, thats the real name
<
), Shaktimaan, etc just skim the surface

English TV shows like I dream of jeannie, Bewitched, Knight rider, Street hawk, Mind your language ... the list goes on and on.

TBH, have tried getting most of the stuff thru torrents as a reminder of the good old days of TV, not the idiot box that we now know it as. With the exception of a few, have collected them all
<

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hai Pata Chala Hai! Chaddi Pehen Ke Phool Khila Hai Phool Khila Hai!
<
[/font]

Anyone remembers "DiDi"? It a comedy mime airing on DD2; i think it was from Germany. Used to love it.

Another German series I remember was "Der Fadher" or something, revolving around police. It used to air on DD2 in early morning (must have been around 5.30 or 6.30), and I could catch it only when I managed to get up early enough before leaving for school.

Zigma was one amazing series I loved. Indian sci-fi in Hindi
ohyeah.gif
. I remember them fighting off some alien lifeform that stuck to their faces. It looked like pieces of salami. Looking back now, it seems inspired by the face-huggers from the 'Alien(s)' series.

I think what makes me value many series of those days was the limited choice we had in programming. So when something good was on, it was truly appreciated. Today there's too much choice, with a majority of the popular ones revolving around formulaic family politics with a good measure of backward regressive social commentary thrown in
rolleye17.gif

If you guys gonna talk about sitcoms via cable transmission.. then Himgiri ka Veer was the first thing which i used to watch awestruck.

Home Tv had similarly dubbed serials and plethora of good serials.. jaane kya tune kahi and the one hosted by Divya seth.

If a tv channel now decides to air all these shows their trp ratings would go through the roof! they were so much more better than most of what airs now a days.

If a tv channel now decides to air all these shows their trp ratings would go through the roof! they were so much more better than most of what airs now a days.

Yup. Too bad they think we wont want to see it. Lets hope some jerks from the TV industry see this thread and decide to re air the re runs!

Back