Do u Miss '90s indian Tv shows

Yes Nukkad was great, Telesports from Germany and as #spacescreamer said Himgiri Ka Veer, Zoo mountain saga, two brothers (average) on Home TV.

Melodramatic stuff at night Alif Laila etc. there used to be a show on sports personalities too but I forgot its name.

Also StarTV (not the indianized star plus) used to show awesome animes and 80s animations Starvengers, Transformers at 6 in the morning. Evening was for 60s wala Batman, wonder woman.

He-man, GIJOE, Spider-Man, talespin, ducktales on DD on Sundays way before cartoon network became a 24x7 channel, they used to air TNT after 10 pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh and Wrestling fans who haven't seen Macho Man randy savage v Younger Hulk Hogan, Yokozuna v Undertaker, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart Hitman v Bob Backlund, British Bulldog v IRS, D generation X during the formative years, well, you've missed it.

Zindagi Toofani Hai...

Jahan Hai, DuckBurg

Gadiyaan, Lasers, Hawaijahaz

Yeh hai, Duck Burg

Rahasya Suljhao

Itihaas Banao

DuckTales (woo hoo)

Har Din Har Pal Bantey Hai Naye DuckTales (woo hoo)

Khele Khatron Se Har Pal Yeh Hai DuckTales
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font](woo hoo)

Ahh memories............................its sad we've moved on and grown up!

I think star should launch a channel named, "Star Retro", and should air all popular series from 90's, Someone please throw a mail to Star Tv CEO
gap.gif

He man and masters of universe, donald and mickey, chip and dale, chip and dale rescue rangers...

The old star trek on dd (yes) i think.. a very very looong looong time back.

The star trek next generation aired on star tv and i hated it first. then liked it after some episodes.

The old star trek on dd (yes) i think.. a very very looong looong time back.

The star trek next generation aired on star tv and i hated it first. then liked it after some episodes.

So true, the 60s Star Trek was great and better than the new one though I remember only a few episodes.

This thread reminded me of so many things from childhood! Really nostalgic!

Apart from the things already discussed, I remember few random things like Alf on pogo, then Alisha Chenai's song Made in India, Movers and Shakers on Sony (Shekhar used to talk so fast
<
), takeshi's castle on pogo, khul ja sim sim on Star Plus...

I remember I had 1 comic book of Shaktimaan
<
and also had trump cards of WWF
<
used to play that in school a LOT

We had a VCR and I used to record cartoons on Sunday morning on DD1 - Mogli, talespin, duck tales etc.. Also had recorded many movie songs from chitrahar..
<

I still have MANY VHS cassettes with recorded tom and jerry shows.

Btw, does anybody remember Pepsi ads during 99 WC? SRK pretending to be Sachin to steal Pepsi
<
or Mile sur mera tumhara on DD1? ahhh...almost about to cry now
<

I still remember a bit of the 90s I was in LKG or UKG in 1999 and on Sony Werewolf Used to come. My mum used to carry me and rush from the Bus Stand back to home. TV was already on it used to come ~1PM. Man I still remember a bit.

The boy used to hide the werewolf guy in the closet or in the tree house i guess.

Man this thread reminded me of that show. I hope i can find that show. Will add to the download list.
<

Is it this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092480/

Giant Robot, Phateechar, Spider Man (Sundays), Chanayaka, Yeh Jo Hain Zindagi.

You guys remember Tammas. It was pulled of due to controversy.

Doogie Howser M.D.,The Pretender, 3rd Rock from the sun, The 70's show, all these were good. Even Gilligans island, The addams family.

also, i remember chandrakanta, and surubhi.

^^ and reporter.
<

Fatichar was fun too; And I recall my Nani asking me to do Pranam with her; whenever Krishna used to do something special in Mahabharat.

that was fun time. Less options but in terms of ratio; quality material/total material; it was way way higher.

@asingh

Thank God you didnt added 'Thanda Thanda paani'

Guchcha was another animated serial with lyrics from Gulzar ? and who can forget Taro the dragon boy.. Hawa meethi tu aaja.. paschim se.... Gulzar with his lyrics again was very good.

But i think serials like Potli baba ki, tarram too, .. and other good non animated kid's serial really did died along with DD's golden times.

Ye le yaar

Absolute nostalgia.. Only ad missing is the old Nestle's cricketer wala ad and uncle chips'
happy19.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XWYJVaXk-I[/media]

Back