MADE IN INDIA
Verbatim%20DVDR.jpg
Rs. 575/- + shipping in stock Shipping
Destination | DTDC Air | DTDC Plus
Zonal|Rs. 70|Rs. 120
Metro City|Rs. 85|Rs. 160
Rest of India|Rs. 100|Rs. 200
Features
Verbatim DVD+R uses Verbatim's Advanced AZO Technology which ensures any recording to be of a superior quality.

Specifications:
Model|43571
Type| DVD+R
Capacity|4.7GB
Max Speed Supported|16X
Quantity|50 discs
Disc Surface|Pearl White

Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer - 3 pack Jewel Cased MADE IN SINGAPORE GUARANTEED
950143.jpg
Rs. 250/- + shipping in stock Shipping - buy multiple Qty's to save on shipping cost
Destination | DTDC Air | DTDC Plus
Zonal|Rs. 40|Rs. 80
Metro City|Rs. 50|Rs. 100
Rest of India|Rs. 60|Rs. 120
Specifications:
Model|95014
Type| DVD+R DL
Capacity|8.5GB
Speed|2.4X - 6X
Quantity|3 Jewel Cased Discs

Verbatim CD-R 52X AZO - 100 pack spindle
4945p.jpg

MADE IN INDIA
Rs. 700/- + shipping in stock Shipping
Destination | DTDC Surface | DTDC Air | DTDC Plus
Zonal|Rs. 65|Rs. 130|Rs. 200
Metro City|Rs. 80|Rs. 160|Rs. 300
Rest of India|Rs. 95|Rs. 190|Rs. 400
Specifications:
Model|43430
Type| CD-R
Capacity|700MB
Speed|52X
Quantity|100 discs in a spindle
Disc Surface|Crystal Surface AZO

Taiyo Yuden DVD+R 8X 4.7GB - 100 pack spindle
100% ORIGINAL TAIYO YUDEN DISCS - MADE IN JAPAN
taiyoyudenus1.jpg
Rs. 2,250/- shipped out of stock TE Review
Specifications:
Model|DVD+R47ZZSB8
Capacity|4.7GB
Speed|8X Maximum
Surface|Silver Lacquer (Shiny Silver)
Media ID|YUDEN000T02
Compatibility|For drives/recorders supporting DVD+R format (Some drives/recorders may require a firmware update)

Taiyo Yuden Media
Taiyo Yuden Recordable DVD and CD Media is the best of the best. Used by professionals for mastering around the world, Japanese-made Taiyo Yuden is made by the inventor of the CD-R disc. Taiyo Yuden has the widest playback compatibility, the lowest error rates in recording, and comes with a 100-year data integrity guarantee.

Shipping

Shipping prices quoted above are for a single order. Please PM for shipping price if you are ordering multiple items or combining with other orders.

DTDC Plus - A Premium Service by DTDC with a guaranteed Next Business Day Delivery service for destinations Zonal and Metro. For Rest of India it is a guaranteed Second Business Day Delivery.
Available only to select destinations. Please PM me your pincode to verify if the service is available in your area.

Zonal - Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa
Metro - Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Coimbatore & Cochin
Rest of India - Does not include J&K and North East
Within Mumbai - COD Option = Rs. 80 flat, Courier = Rs. 40 for single order of DVD+Rs or CD-Rs and Rs. 15 for Dual Layer

Nikhil said:
Why not 16x T-Ys ?

'cos the 8X Yudens are the best.. better than the 16X discs in a variety of drives.
The 16X discs are good in fairly recent drives (All LGs, Benq 1650/55, Pioneer 111, 112, 115).

Hi katmandude,

I'm interested in this deal...

Taiyo Yuden DVD+R 8X 4.7GB - 100pack spindle

Have PM'd you a couple of queries, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

^^ Depends on the way you look at it, these media are 100 times better then local media, they are nowhere available in India.

The way I see it, MB and Sony are a total waste media, all have given me probs within 1 yr. Infact if anything that is worth burning should not be used on the MB and Sony media available. I am sure there are 100's who whould agree with me, and you will find them buying this media on a continuing basis.

Would be nice if you could make a group order for smaller packs for these and re-writable CD...no not dvd. Some people need a good re-writables to carry some minor data here and there.

^^ isnt it always easier these days to carry data on pen drive (even i have just recently shifted to pen drives from dvd rws and cd rws)

anyways .. these TY GO's always make me wanna buy them dvds .. damn you KMD..(in a good way offcourse) lol..

(PS- and no i am not buying em just yet :)

well how much can u carry on a pen drive ? i mean a 22 bucks dvd with 4 gb of data compared to a 800 - 1 k pendrive. TY by far is the best media u will see. verbatims dvd+r 8x are the best for long term storage etc etc. i mean cdfreaks.com u will see what they mean to people.

people buying this media i can 100 % say its a killer deal :) . and the media is worth every single penny paid .i had even review these on te jus search them incase u wanna see how good they are.

Aces170 said:
The way I see it, MB and Sony are a total waste media, all have given me probs within 1 yr. Infact if anything that is worth burning should not be used on the MB and Sony media available. I am sure there are 100's who whould agree with me, and you will find them buying this media on a continuing basis.

This is debatable, i recently scanned my 2-yr old MB DVD+R's and they all scored in the 90s, not too different to the day i wrote them.

That means the dyes have not degraded and are still good.

The more recent MB's i got however..hmm are avging a bit less and thats at the time of burning, i switched to Sony's and the score is back to the 90s.

I'm not interested in 99.99%, the price premium isn't worth it, A 90% score is pretty damn good already.

blr_p said:
I'm not interested in 99.99%, the price premium isn't worth it, A 90% score is pretty damn good already.

The price premium you see is mainly because the price is inclusive of shipping. A 100 pack spindle is quite heavy and the shipping to all over India adds a lot to the cost. If you were to add the Shipping cost to a 100 pack Sony Spindle...it would come almost close to this price.

Back